1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What: Meet/BBQ at Outback Automotive
When: Sunday May 15th, 2011
Where: Outback's new shop in Auburn, WA
Who: 3GWRX members, Outback patrons, and local enthusiasts!

EDIT - This meet will also be sponsored by www.subicru.com

NEW ADDRESS ANNOUNCED!!! - 4054 Auburn Way North

In celebration of the beginning of the Pacific Northwest 3GWRX sub-club and Outback Automotive's new shop location, there will be a meet/bbq at their new shop in Auburn! I spoke with the owner, JohnJohn, and have arranged us an official 3GWRX meet. As this will be our first large meet and we don't know how the turnout will be, this one is open to other enthusiasts as well. If we get enough 3G members though, we can probably make the next one exclusively ours!

In previous years, we have gone on a cruise or something afterwards up to a viewpoint in the mountains or to a short hike. This is completely optional and will happen after the bbq, however for those interested, come prepared for some potentially cold weather. I will firm up an exact time and address as the date gets closer.

Let me know if you plan on attending and I'll add your name to the list so we can get a running total of how much food we're gonna need. Thanks everyone and I look forward to meeting you all!!

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Attending-

1. Troa
2. lk86fire + 1
3. dwhite + ?
4. jonnylin
5. Fox (maybe)
6. HippieH8R (maybe)
7. Silver Sedan (NASIOC)
8. SPACEMAN5000 (NASIOC)
9. subyguy21 (NASIOC)
10. team23jordan
11. Sobe911 (maybe)
12. guy45 (NASIOC)
13. Suby WRX (NASIOC)
14. ohnine-rex (NASIOC)
15. pro934 (NASIOC - maybe)
16. Amazing Asian (NASIOC - maybe)
17. SWPFTW (Subicru)
18. Club SiL (Subicru)
19. TheSurgical (NASIOC - maybe)

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
If I'm still living here then, which is unlikely, count me in. LOL.

Sent from my HTC Liberty using Tapatalk

·
Registered
203 Posts
I'm so down.
2.Ryan haha I may bring a passenger, he may be in an Audi.

EDIT:
Troa, are you a member on wrxtuners.com?

If you copy and paste this on their NW section(I'm on my droid or I would), it will help exposure ALOT.

And Nasioc doesn't allow cruise threads, but I think since this is a a bbq at a Subie shop, it would be allowed in their NWIC chapter.

This could really turn into something big.

I'm going regardless ;D

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Im down Ill try to get as many subi heads as I can and I might even bring a girly friend haha (shes a savage- rocks a rx8)

·
Registered
643 Posts
so glad it's on a Sunday! I'll definitely be down for this!

just realized it's in MAY lol I for some reason thought it said March haha.

by then I'm sure I'll have my stance and other little mods done.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Ok, I posted a thread on nasioc and wrxtuners.com in their respective PacNW forums and pasted the link to this thread.

Hopefully, they'll look into it.

If you see Subies on the road and get a chance to talk, wave, whatever, make sure we do it and spread the love,(STIs, not STDs).

Go on those forums and comment in the threads so they get more attention, please :D

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sweet. thanks for the posts man. i dont have a wrxtuner account, but make sure you include the specifics in the threads. i already added them to the nwic thread.

anyone else whos got accts on other subie sites, feel free to post up and give us some more exposure! just make sure to include a link to this thread so we can hopefully reel in some new site members :)

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
WOW the mods totally deleted my post due to "organizing a cruise" when i specifically removed the part about the drive.... i f***ing HATE that site sometimes!!

i reworded it and reposted... fingers crossed. lol

·
Registered
203 Posts
WOW the mods totally deleted my post due to "organizing a cruise" when i specifically removed the part about the drive.... i f***ing HATE that site!!

i reworded it and reposted... fingers crossed. lol
Lol nazioc.
I wondered if they would, that's why I didn't mention us meeting up in groups and all merging as we make our way.
I envision subies All over the interstate haha

·
Registered
149 Posts
On my wife's birthday FTL... for me. :( Pretty low chance I'll be able to make it, but if I can I will.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Tell if she loves you youll do it and youll give her lovins later hahahah

·
Registered
546 Posts
I will make it if I am home...?

·
Registered
782 Posts
wait... nevermind. pretty sure thats the weekend of the oregon trail rally so ill be there instead. damn! you should change that weekend!!!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Yeah, it is. How about the week before? I could make it then.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Lol

I'm just glad we got our own sub-board and found an awesome place to have a Subie meet so quickly!

·
Registered
1 Posts
new to the site I've got an 06 wrx as you can probably tell from the name but I'll be there as long as I get my clutch replaced by then

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Probably stating the obvious.. but you know that this is a 3g specific forum right?

1 - 20 of 89 Posts