Subaru WRX Forums banner

61 - 80 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
I like that list of peeps!! I already know a few of those cars looks bawsy as hell!

I just hope the weather holds up...

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
that's a long meet! are we going to have moon bounces and cotton candy? lol.
we can only hope! hahaha

johns working on getting as much moved in and ready by Sunday as possible, but the move's taking a bit longer than planned (who woulda guessed, LOL) so everyone will kinda have to bear with us. I'm gonna try and bring a TV and my xbox so maybe we can get down on a bit of LAN party action. If anyone else has an xbox and a tv they're willing to bring DO IT!

You don't have to stay for the whole meet, but we made the time frame fairly large to allow for everyone's different schedules. We were also planning on possibly doing a drive or something afterwards, so plan accordingly. This will be an all day event!

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
I got a 42" plasma and xbox I might be able to bring. Depends on the game though.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
I have forza, bulletstorm, homefront and crysis 2. Had cod for a while but the hacking just pissed me off.

·
Registered
546 Posts
I cannot go, I have to sit alert this weekend. Not happy about that! Well I have to fly a jet into Tacoma on Thursday if anyone will be around we can grab some lunch or something?? I will be there until Saturday morning.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
glad we had some clearing in the rain today... nice to meet all you guys.

Got the muffler delete installed once I got home.

Sounds perfect, but a tiny bit louder in the car than what I was hoping, maybe it's just because I'm not used to it yet... It's perfect as a temp exhaust until I get a full cat or turbo back in a few months. Thanks again Dave!

·
Registered
643 Posts
haha fox it's also cuz the exhaust is resonating right under the center of you car!

nice to put a name to face btw! nice meeting you!

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Yeah, it sounds so nice though. It is what it is though, a muffler delete. A full exhaust won't be too far off. I'll probably go a little quieter, like a q300.

·
Registered
643 Posts

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
crazy how obnoxiously tall i am on stock suspension compared to you three.

went for another drive... the fiancee loves the exhaust. we'll see, it's growing on me. :D

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Hey cant complain man. it was free!
Throw some dynomat in the back and some egg foam and it will help a lot, its quiet compared to mine or a n1 style exhaust. I really liked it though, I dont mine the rumble, it was nice on a drive, kinda soothing, and much better than a honda, my mom even liked it.

61 - 80 of 89 Posts