Subaru WRX Forums banner

81 - 89 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
yea, the dynamat would help for sure. It's definitely not the loudest I've heard, but not the quietest either. I'm keeping it on for sure. The fiancee put it in perspective last night... The stock wrx exhaust is completely silent from inside the car. This isn't. It'll just take some getting used to hearing the exhaust, which isn't a bad thing.

either way, as a permanent upgrade, the sti quad tip q300 w/ti tips is looking awesome. found it for sale for 900 new. I'm happy enough with this though, I'll keep it till something used pops up, and my NZ trip is done.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Who's got the DGM? I think I saw you in Bothell on saturday.

·
Registered
643 Posts
^^^that's Ryan. the OP of this thread

·
Registered
643 Posts
wait nvm not this one, I meant lk86fire!

·
Registered
418 Posts
Any more pictures of the white one? I wanna see them rims he has on there with his hella stands.

Ha, i like the ride, looks nice!

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Look for the "photo shoot with my buddies 240" thread, lots more pics!
Jonny, I feel you on the name thing, its weird to switch back and forth haha.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
Thanks to everyone who made it out!! Not the biggest meet ever, but considering the weather I think we had a pretty decent turnout. It was great to actually meet some of you and I hope I get to see you guys around more often! I've got some pics crappy cell pics that I'll post up as soon as I remember to when I'm not at work.

FOX - Totally sat next to you at a light in Auburn today around noon in my IS250. I waved, but I don't think you saw me

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
FOX - Totally sat next to you at a light in Auburn today around noon in my IS250. I waved, but I don't think you saw me
Today? not me... I was hoping I was finally spotted, but I didn't leave the city of Seattle today... lol... oh well.

81 - 89 of 89 Posts