Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see lots of us and older gens WRX/STIs everyday, we need to up the "Shout out" factors.
we need Moar....
flashin the lights, peace signs, revs, and waves.
We all like common things, we all gotta deal with the work BS everyday, let's remind each other we're alive and maybe given time and meets, friends.

I live/work in Kirkland, Wa but when not at my apartment or working, I'm in Bothell/Lynwood/Kenmore.
I drive an 08 Dgm sedan, anyone down for meet and greets at Bigfoot Java/Starbucks?
I love rolling shots and groups of Subies, let's get up, meet each other and start making the mundane BS a little better, yeah?

If anyone is interested, PM me, we can coordinate numbers, places, and times.
I have no interest in doing this over NWAWD.com.

Any other Seattle/King County 3Gers down for it?

---Ryan

·
Registered
18 Posts
I live in Oak Harbor but I'm down to meet on a weekend. It would be better to meet like at a halfway point since there are tons near Everett as well. I can see what I can do to meet up either way just let us know!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hell yes!
Weekends are better for me, also.
it's my only frredom days from the machine shop.
I'm putting on the Eibachs today or tomorrow(depending on how dialated my preggy fiance is), and should have plenty boxer rumble so I don't feel like the corolla part of the crew haha

·
Registered
546 Posts
I would but Spokane be where I reside.... :-_-:

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm sure between this site, Wrxtuners.com, nasioc, nwawd, and iwsti.com, we can get enough to have meet in the middle of here and spokane

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
I always wave and the older gens tend to wave back but people driving out gen never do..... wheres the love fellas?
Or are people in vancouver just d bags?

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I always wave and the older gens tend to wave back but people driving out gen never do..... wheres the love fellas?
Or are people in vancouver just d bags?
I've noticed the same thing here in Kirkland.
Older gens wave more frequently, though sometimes it's like they don't consider us WRXs haha
I haven't gotten one wave from a 3G.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
I get them every once in a while but its always the modded ones, the stockers always glare haha!
And a lot of them are being driven by GORGEOUS women, I wanna know where these bz's are haha!

But in all seriousness I think its due to the fact that the majority of the older gen owners are like us- into modifying, racing, rally, and have a sense of the subaru community.
While a lot of the people who buy new view the WRX are just another car, and dont really care about the subaru "community" and just drive. Im sure the same thing happens with every generation of subaru.
Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
149 Posts
3Gs don't wave because they're not into the scene and don't get it. I'm down for a get together. I hang out with NWAWD people every so often and they're a good group, but I'm about the only 3G on there.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Then I guess this week I'll take my laptop to the clubhouse, confirm my membership on the other sites and post a cars,coffee, chat g2g thread on em.

·
Registered
546 Posts
If you guys meet up give me a heads up. Plan on heading that way when I get the FUCK out of Libya, here in May or so.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Check out our new board fellas! PNW sub group

·
Registered
643 Posts
I'm in the Bellevue area! I wave at all the 3G WRXs sometime gets waves back...

I'll definitely be down for some sort of 3G meet!!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm in the Bellevue area! I wave at all the 3G WRXs sometime gets waves back...

I'll definitely be down for some sort of 3G meet!!
Check out our new board fellas! PNW sub group
jonnylin, go back to the main page and find the new Pacific NW sub board, we're discussing a meet in the thread in there.
I'm on the droid, so I can't paste the link

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Be there or be a square!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts