Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Ok i was thinking i am going to be a Impreza 08 owner in 2~3 months time, doing some research on some mods

It comes with a 16”inch 12 spoke alloy which is quite nice looking i thought. I was thinking as long its not steel rims alloy rims should be fine although its not as light as the after market.

Getting a white one. http://www.subaru.com.au/models/impreza/rx/hatch/overview/

Sorry about the poorly made photoshop image. :-[

Any views?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
421 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
I've always wanted to do it, but im too scared to mess up. then i have no back up plan haha

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've always wanted to do it, but im too scared to mess up. then i have no back up plan haha
I do get feedback from some of friends who do custom works on their car yourself makes you feel a sense of achievement. Just like doing those DIY things in your house. Painting is a simple way to make your car look unique which cannot be bought by money :D Some even got the extend of taking out the back seat to shed of some weight a cheap way to improve the power to weight ratio

·
Registered
549 Posts
i been thinkin bout this ....painting the stock flat black or broze. just afraid it won't look rite in those colors. what do you guys think?!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts