·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks man.. i was a little scare of doing it at first, because of the rim style....was worry if it was gonna look rite or not. they came out awsome though. the pictures dont do them justice (just like the car itself) they look so cool in person. im gonna try and take some better pic tomorrow..

·
Registered
717 Posts
wow, that looks great! good job.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
very nice, how you do it?
i dont know exactly what material and or brand my friend used ...he's the ex paint shop employee hehe

it was just some special sand paper thing to get rid of the clear coat and not leave any nasty scratches.
then wash out the wheels.
makesure its completely dry - to avoid any chemical reactions.
then he used some weird wipe thing to pick up all the dust.
put some bulldog spray (allows the paint to stick.)
and then we did about five coats of the paint.

btw: dont spray paint in the wind! lol one of my wheel came out kinda uneven due to the wind. however, its barely noticable ..so all good.

·
Registered
577 Posts
looks great man!!!! came out awesome!

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i just update the first post with better clear photos. Thanks for all the replies you guys!

·
Registered
577 Posts
came out better than I thought Andy!

man you need a tint...... ;D

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
came out better than I thought Andy!

man you need a tint...... ;D
never had a tint on any of my cars.. and i had like 5 cars in past
i like people to see me lol

·
Registered
717 Posts
it is the picture or is the rear lower than the front? cuz i was interested in these springs (sorry to jump off subject)

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
it is the picture or is the rear lower than the front? cuz i was interested in these springs (sorry to jump off subject)
i'm actually on the prototype set of springs. i was suppose to go back to them and get the production springs install.. but its just too hard not having a car for a few days..
so i never went back.. but the R&D manager at that time said that he was going to bring the rear up a little.. so expect the production kit to be slightly higher in the rear.

personally, i like how my rear is... so i'll just stick to the prototypes.. hehe

1 - 19 of 19 Posts