Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone got the Perrin exhaust system on the 2008 WRX? i'll like a feeback on the soud it produces? i'm kinda looking for the low bassy sound...

·
Registered
752 Posts
no idea. but you can go to a muffler shop and get a custom CBE made without breaking the bank. you would probably have to order the muffler that you like and have the shop modify it to make it fit.
there are other places that sell TBE's and CBE's.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no idea. but you can go to a muffler shop and get a custom CBE made without breaking the bank. you would probably have to order the muffler that you like and have the shop modify it to make it fit.
there are other places that sell TBE's and CBE's.
yeah thats my alternative. but if i were to get perrin, i'll get the exhaust cert to be align with the local law. Using a custom exhaust wouldn't be aligned.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
the is no ever emission test or anything in quebec :D

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
If you remove the licence plate on the car (storage) for more than 12month, they will require a inspection to put back the licence plate on the car

·
Registered
273 Posts
thats one of the things i like about oregon no retarded emissions.....plus NO SALES TAX!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
I checked out the downpipe sections that Perrin offers and they are just replacements for the stock downpipe. It contains two cats, one up front at the back. Don't really think that it is performance based, maybe more for replacement of stock.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts