Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
I don't think the current antenna on the car looks overly long...it's alot smaller than the GC8 imprezas had for sure...and does not look weird at all in my opinion. Waste of money imho...one of those mods that are done just because you have money to burn.

·
Registered
629 Posts
I thought about getting the 3" shorty but $30 for an antenna!?? There are better things I can spend my money on when I thought about it. I agree with rallyshark.

·
Registered
344 Posts
I can't see myself paying 30 dollars for it either. Anyone know the thread size? I would like to use a "generic" stubby off ebay for like 8 bucks. I'm not concerned with FM reception in the least, [glow=red,2,300]"Sirius-ly"[/glow]

·
Registered
273 Posts
nothign wrong with it i picked up the shortest one they had from perrin and it doesnt effet the FM at all.....just for looks and the XM radio, thats it.

·
Registered
706 Posts
For the $30 I would like to see a different Base all together. Maybe something that looks like the XM Radio Anteenna. I agree it's for people with money to butn but your spending $8 on the Antenna and $22 on the Name.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts