Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, here it is. im almost done with it. little bits and pieces here and there to take care of, but you get the idea. 2008 obs, 5spd, and yes, i know its not a wrx and i also know its an obs. anyways, here is a list of current mods and some pics, let me know what ya think!

Engine:
Kartboy Crank Pulley
AVO Drop in Filter
WRX Stock Cat Back

Suspension:
BC Racing Coilovers
Whiteline 22F/20R Sway Bars
Whiteline: ALK, Forward Control Arm Bushings, Rear Subframe Bushings, Rear Sway Bar Braces, Steering Rack Bushings
Front Strut Tower Brace

Interior/Sound:
TWM Shift Knob
MTX Re-Q5
JL Audio 6.5's F/R
Infinity 5-Channel Amp
Rockford 10"
Lots O Dynamat

Exterior:
Seibon Carbon STI Spoiler
Ravspec Carbon Front Lip
Red Tail Light Overlay
WRX Black Housing Headlights
Subaru Sport Grille
35% Tint
Debaged
17" Rota G-Force 17x7.5 e48
215/50 17 Toyo Proxes 4

probably a few things im forgetting, but on with the pics!

·
Registered
333 Posts

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks people ;D yeah the chrome piece is definately gettin ditched, ill probably buy the CF one for xmas for myself ;) and the red tails, i thought they would look cool but after lookin at them, i definately agree that the smoked would looked alot better. a project is never REALLY done, so things will get changed around :p

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
anyway looks great. you should do some performance mods (although im sure BC coilovers plus sways are hella fun)
doh! forgot to list my small list of engine stuff, i updated original post ;D

·
Registered
120 Posts
Where can I get that lip? fits non-premium and looks amazing! Beautiful car Lurker!

·
Registered
328 Posts
really like the car, especially the two tone color.
What kind of Fog lights do you have? I really like the super yellow look.

·
Registered
120 Posts
sorry, but one more question. what color are the rims? just black?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Luv that you lowered an outback!

Good stuff, almost makes me wish I got a hatch. Keep us updated on any power gains. I always wondered how much gain one could squeeze out of a NA subie. Use to have one myself.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks for all the compliments! um let me try to answer these questions .. . .front lip did come from HPT. got it on sale. friendly people and quick shipping too ;) the fogs were actually painted using krylon yellow stained glass paint from michaels craft store. 8 bucks and came out awesome! the rims are black, not flat black or anything, just black. got them from wheeldude.com yes, it is an outback sport, someone has to be different. ill keep updates on the car as now that im done with exterior and suspension, nice seats and power mods come next ;D

·
Registered
157 Posts
Your car looks great. I didnt even know that two-tone was even an option. I yet to see a 2tone around my ways. Im going to feel like an idiot when you say its custom paint.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
bumpin this to the top cause i miss my car :'(

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
I think I will take my car to the same spots at the steel mill and take pictures... great shots you got there. Great looking car!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts