Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When you think of PIAA, generally you think of lighting products. What most people do not know, is PIAA has been manufacturing wheels for nearly two decades. PIAA scientifically engineers wheels to exacting specifications utilizing the latest in integrated computer aided technology to ensure form follows function. Only the highest grade alloys are selected for use in the manufacturing high performance wheels. Using a low pressure casting method make this one piece wheel durable and lightweight. The low pressure casting method also provides for ease of secondary finishing processes, which enhances the overall appearance of the wheel.

www.RalliTEK.com

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
How are these wheels? Do you have any pics of the five spoke on the 08 WRX? I really like the look of those... How do they stack up in terms of quality?

·
Premium Member
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How are these wheels? Do you have any pics of the five spoke on the 08 WRX? I really like the look of those... How do they stack up in terms of quality?

PIAA is pure quality. We include PIAA lock sets too! I need to Mount a set on our WRX... PM me if you want a set of 18" silver...

Thanks!

Sean S.

www.RalliTEK.com

1 - 5 of 5 Posts