Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know if the pink I emblems to cover the subaru emblems, will work on the 08 emblems? im not sure if they changed the sizes or anything for the emblems but i havent seen any with them, just wondering if anyone has heard anything on this

·
Registered
700 Posts
the 08 emblem is 4"x2" and read the older subaru emblems 02-05 are 103mm x 51mm which breaks down too 4"x 2" (thanks to google for helping me figure that out) so ya should work. i only measured the front emblem dunno if the back one is the same..but looks it

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
It look like the same size as the Sport grille emblem... im not sure about the factory grille which is bigger... i hope to have the exact info, im also considering getting it

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks, i might try emailing a vendor that has an 08 and sells the emblems and see if they can test it out

·
Registered
71 Posts
Subydude.com sells the pink jdm badges... they will fit on a sports grill with a lil handy work... such as the screw that holds the badge to the grill...

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Subydude.com sells the pink jdm badges... they will fit on a sports grill with a lil handy work... such as the screw that holds the badge to the grill...
but is it just a matter of holding ? .. is the size the same for the sport grille exactly

·
Registered
821 Posts
but is it just a matter of holding ? .. is the size the same for the sport grille exactly
BUMP, i am thinking of getting the pink "i" badge and wanna know if it fits.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts