Subaru WRX Forums banner

Which is your favourite color?

Poll: Best Color for the New Impreza and WRX

5K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  ejay$ 
#1 ·
Choose the color that you love most, not the color u have bought.. There's a difference..

#5 ·
just kidding... but seriously i cant wait to see a red in real cause that the first time i actually find that red fit a wrx well

For my case, i went classic

the last colors that i will have choice would have been silver, i cant stand silver car exept benz

#6 ·
I think the Satin White Pearl looks the best. I also really like the Spark silver metalic (which I have) and I got this colour because it was on the only car they had left in the dealership. Before I went into the dealership I had silver on my mind anyway. It hides scratches and dirt well and it doesn't stick out too much for the cops to see like the blue or red would. ;)

#7 ·
i got the steel silver mettalic on my obs, which is really an awesome color in the sun. super sparkly. but after seeing the sti in satin white with the gold wheels, man that is a nice combo. if i wasnt dead set on the obs i probably would have gotten the satin white on the wrx or sti

#9 ·
I went with what I thought was the WR blue mica when I took delivery.
(I might have gone for a red one, but there were none on the dealers lot at the time. And for that matter, not a single red car in any of the model lines.)
I have noticed that my window sticker lists the color as WR blue pearl.
I have also noticed that the entire car seems to be resprayed over a darker blue. Under the hood the strut towers and radiator mount are a darker color and I found a bit of overspray behind the grill.
Does anybody know if there is a paint code sticker anywhere on the car or if the VIN number contains a paint color code?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.