Subaru WRX Forums banner

Should we change the name of Inland Empire?

• Total voters
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With 3GWRX.com Inland Empire targetted to people in So Cal, and with the new Nor Cal club that we recently set up, should we see a change in name for Inland Empire to something like "So Cal"?

Lets vote and throw in some ideas. We'll probably do another separate vote as to whats the new name to be after consolidating the suggestions here.

·
Registered
549 Posts
its important that you make your vote in the poll you guys.. even if you're not from socal

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
I voted yes. Either that or set up another subclub for Santa Barbara/Ventura/LA or something. I live in SoCal, but the IE is waaaaaaaaaaaay out of the way from where I live. Depending on traffic, it can take 2 hours or more to get into the IE from where I live so making it to meets there would be tough. It would be one thing to go 2 hours north because it's beautiful wide open freeway, but 2 hours south in bumper to bumper is no fun.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I say yes im down in la by the home depot center so its the same for me, driving to events way out there could take awhile!

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Yeah, we should change it to SoCal. That way it is more inclusive. When there is a lot more people then sundivide it.

·
Registered
344 Posts
I voted yes... Should be changed to So-Cal

1 - 10 of 10 Posts