Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i decided that i want to have a meet every second weekend of each month. i will be alternating the days every month as well between saturdays and sundays. i think a monthly meet will allow for everyone to attend at least one, and we can then plan to do more than just meet. i will always keep the first post updated with the next meet info.

Date: Saturday September 20th, 2008
Time: 11am meet then eat at 12 noon
Place: RalliTEK Performance Inc.
11744 NE Ainsworth Cir.
Portland, OR 97220

For lunch this time we ar going to be having a bar-b-q right at rallitek. i want to get a list going of the people that plan to show up so we know how many people to feed.

Let me know via pm or post on here so i can get a good idea

1. awdriver

[/COLOR][/SIZE]

see you there

-Ian

p.s. i am giving an hour from the time we all get there to the time we leave to eat. if you dont think you can make it to the meet spot pm me your number or call me and ill let you know where we are going to eat, as this is subject to change every meet.

cell# 503-840-9879

·
Registered
53 Posts
I'm down but May 10th has come and gone. When do you think the next meet will be. I'm a busy boy so it depends on the day whether or not I'll be able to make it.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
I'm trying to relocate to Portland! Sounds like you can't swing a stick without hitting a Subaru up there so I'm really looking forward to it. Crossing fingers that it works out.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i know its been a while, but i updated the first post for the next meet. i hope to see some of you guys out there this time

1 - 7 of 7 Posts