Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
hmmmm interesting. i wonder how much would it cost to bring it to Singapore..
I can have 2 shipped to my place and bring you yours in february

·
Registered
752 Posts
open source is cheaper.

i will be ordering an AccessPort after Christmas.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Sorry guys, we do not allow any group buys for the AccessPORT because we have set pricing, and do not allow any of our dealers discount our product. This makes sure that there are no price wars, it comes down to each dealers ability to provide quality customer service/support.

- Justin

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Sorry guys, we do not allow any group buys for the AccessPORT because we have set pricing, and do not allow any of our dealers discount our product. This makes sure that there are no price wars, it comes down to each dealers ability to provide quality customer service/support.

- Justin
Well, That sucks.

·
Registered
11 Posts

- Justin
Well, That sucks.
How so? Would you rather dealers sell you something for a cheap price, then forget you, never back you up because they have already moved on to sell something else really cheap? Or would you preffer to have dealers fight to give you the best possible service...always be there for you...answering your questions honestly and taking care of you and your car?

- Justin

1 - 11 of 11 Posts