Subaru WRX Forums banner

201 - 220 of 232 Posts

·
Registered
2,670 Posts

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
That's awesome...do you still have the rally car?

I want a ride to see what it's like on dirt...

·
Registered
52 Posts
That's awesome...do you still have the rally car?

I want a ride to see what it's like on dirt...

Had to sell it. :(

Subarus on dirt at speed are insane - we were topping out at 200 kph in that race (in a light rain no less). The level of control is nuts - but you can still swing the ass out easily if needed. There is a San Diego rallycross coming up - are you local?

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Yes I am...told you to go to the P&O meet...but I was the one who didn't show for this month :)

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
I all of a sudden have a strong hate for Mr. McConaughey. :mad:

Just kidding. :p

I knew I recognized your name from somewhere Tommy Gun, Dirty Impreza! I had no idea you had a 3G. Any special plans?

·
Registered
52 Posts
I all of a sudden have a strong hate for Mr. McConaughey. :mad:

Just kidding. :p

I knew I recognized your name from somewhere Tommy Gun, Dirty Impreza! I had no idea you had a 3G. Any special plans?
Keeping the car off the dirt for now. It's my first new car so I have to be nice to it. I'm thinking of getting a GC for my dirt fetish though, wouldn't mind going for a 4th rallycross championship in 2011 - I miss racing Subarus!!!!

As for the 3G, I'm sticking to appearance and handling until the warranty is up. I'll probably go clearbra, bushings, wheels, swaybars and droplinks, springs, then struts maybe, and that should keep me satisfied for a while. I will hit 1,000 miles this weekend (thank god!) so I can really start to drive it. Once it's out of warranty I'll do a DP, TMIC, TGV deletes, and a Stage 2 tune.

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
It's been really hard for me to keep my car stock until out of warranty! This is my first Subaru. ;D

I've had some fun in the dirt, and have some plans for the future, but for now the car is my DD. I'm really interested in the new Euro Rallyx that Rally America is doing though!

·
Registered
790 Posts
me and a couple friends(2nd from the right)

and my baby

·
Registered
146 Posts

I am the big uy in the middle with several of my beer brewers. Will get picks of the car soon

201 - 220 of 232 Posts