Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered a set for my 08 WRX hatch. I have the Cobb springs, but need to reduce body roll for auto crossing. Can some of you out there that have these kits on their car let me know what you think?

Thank you in advance!

Dan P

·
Registered
327 Posts
I just ordered a set for my 08 WRX hatch. I have the Cobb springs, but need to reduce body roll for auto crossing. Can some of you out there that have these kits on their car let me know what you think?

Thank you in advance!

Dan P
Ditto. I placed an order in April for the set + f&r endlinks. Did you get any estimate on shipping? I was told 2-3 weeks it would ship b/c the sway bars are on backorder.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He said the rear bar would take about 10 days to get it and then they will ship the set. I'm not too worried about time. I am more intersted to hear what others have to say about the handling upgrade.

·
Registered
629 Posts

Thank you in advance!

Dan P
I have Cobb Springs, RalliTEK F/R Sways, Whiteline front endlinks, and RalliTEK rear endlinks!! I noticed a HUGE difference!! Love it, the rear sway makes a little noise from the bushings but it's not bad. Keep them greased!! ;D Install was quite simple if you have a lift, on jack stands it'll be a bit more difficult. I most definitely recommend the upgrade!!

·
Registered
327 Posts
He said the rear bar would take about 10 days to get it and then they will ship the set. I'm not too worried about time. I am more intersted to hear what others have to say about the handling upgrade.
Same here. I am still awaiting my SPT exhaust, the rallitek stuff, h9 bulbs, and then it's oil change, tire rotation, and fun time! A buddy of mine works at a shop and said we can use the lift ;D

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
i ordered the front and rear set with endlinks on april 27.i recieved them today.not gonna install until the spt comes.anyway the bars and endlinks look like great quality.

Attachments

·
Registered
327 Posts
i ordered the front and rear set with endlinks on april 27.i
what??? i ordered mine on the 26 of april and haven't gotten it.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Now that I have my springs on, I'm kind of wanting the sways as well. Honestly, there's a ton of shit I want so I'm basically just post whoring at this point...

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
when i did order they said in the email the sways were backordered.them the next day i got another email with a tracking number and all parts were shipping.weird???

·
Registered
327 Posts
UGH! That ticks me off a bit then...why would someone who placed an order later get them first? Unless you are closer and mine are shipped just no notification of it yet? Looks like I'll be placing a call tomorrow if I don't find it on my doorstep. :mad:

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
sleeping wrx,i dont know.i live in new york,which is crear across the country.my shipping receipt even says parts are on backorder for 2-3 weeks.everything shipped though.good luck with yours.

·
Registered
327 Posts
sleeping wrx,i dont know.i live in new york,which is crear across the country.my shipping receipt even says parts are on backorder for 2-3 weeks.everything shipped though.good luck with yours.
WTF? You bought this kit right? http://rallitek.com/rafrreswbars.html It is for the 08 wrx f&r set. I was told that you must have ordered something different, because RalliTEK is out of rear stock...which if you bought the same one a day after me, how did you get it before me? Something seems F*d up. RalliTEK is disappointing me if that's the case. I have yet to purchase something from them that wasn't on backorder. It even said when I ordered it that it was in stock. :-\ :mad:

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
yes i bought that kit.i ckecked my paperwork.the order was placed on april 26.the item said backordered until 3/28/08.wtf?one month before today?it was 4/28/08 the day i recieved the shipping email.i emailed them about the glich and the following day i got a tracking number.something is not right here.you should have got yours too.both bars i got better be the right year.im gonna crawl under the car and match them up today.you got me wondering if they are right.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts