Subaru WRX Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok due to the show season coming up and me being into that alot (and no i dont build show cars) , i figure i should get some dress up stuff, first off is shift knobs, i want something super rare, not becasue its expensive, but because there just hard to get. also im looking into radiator caps and oil caps. im thinking im gonna go either cyberspeed on the oil cap and power enterprise on the rad cap, or just arc for both. anyone do anything like this yet? anyone know of any sick rare shift knobs? i like to have less stuff thats really nice then alot of cheaper stuff, even though i never win shows i always get compliments by ppl that arent ur typical ricer. so yeah any imput would be much appreciated, also any more ideas on small stuff to replace to clean everything up a little. maybe some of u overseas guys can help me out in finding some stuff

btw- crazy idea but has anyone ever attempted a partial wire tuck on there subys?, i know its a honda thing but id really like to clean up the bay some by hiding any of the wires or anything i can. thanks

jason

1 - 1 of 1 Posts