Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody I bought my 09 on saturday but waited till I got the tint done to indroduce myself.

I searched the Subaru website and found the car I was looking for in Van Nuyes, CA about a 800 mile round trip. No problem, I called ahead and agreed on $1,200 off base msrp. It was $25,200 and it included the short throw shifter and auto dim rear view. I'm happy with the price considering it was fresh off the boat and the only base black sedan in CA. Keep in mind the 09's havent arrived in northern CA where I live.

·
Registered
467 Posts
nice. i guess you havent opened her up to feel her potential. ya i live in the tri state area and the sales guys said that they have to wait for all of the 08s to be sold before they can bring in the 09s

welcome

·
Registered
577 Posts
it has begun.....

welcome enjoy the car and the boards! ;D

·
Registered
63 Posts
hahaha we were all waiting..........but hey man im really diggin it. cant wait to see more aftermarket now that the 09 are hittin the states

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
well thers it goes now im glad to say that all 08 WRX have a limited car if u think about it our car in 09 is called thee GT WTF subaru but nice buy dud i like the front of the car looks hot

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks, I'm gonna get her on the dyno as soon as COBB or Perrin releases a stage 1 or 2, might already have a DP before that. I cant wait.

I heard the 09 has better exhaust, exactly where? I'd hate to replace something that isnt a bottle neck.

·
Registered
717 Posts
welcome! here come the 09's...

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
yeah as far as the whole being pissed thing about subaru uping the 09's...I really don't care, I've got the mods I need to take an 09 but even if I didn't I still wouldn't care. As soon as I drove my car home from the dealer I fell in love with and no matter what comes out I don't think I'll change my mind :)

Plus I'm not in it for the whole racing thing, more of just having a fun car to play with in the winter...

·
Registered
178 Posts
The 09 with the STP CB will be labeled "tuned by SPT". A little sticker is placed in the left door(according to the pic I saw) will be included form factory, or whoever did the job. I saw a pic onthe Nasioc forums IIRC.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
haha since I have a 2.5I I'm not pissed at all to 09s one more car that I won't beat so what I still kill Vivics ;D Welcome Home Br0

1 - 20 of 22 Posts