Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a rattle coming from the driver-side "B" pillar. I'm guessing its part of the seatbelt assembly. Anyone with a similar rattle?

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Well, If you think that it is the seatbelt assembly then you should have that checked, don't want that failing in an accident.

·
Registered
6 Posts
My 4 door is still kinda new, but it seems to have developed a rattle in the same place........

I've got Mrs Jerricho to sit in the pax seat and move the belt adjuster up and down while I'm driving, and it certainly seems to be the source.

Now, if I could convince her of moving something else up and down while I'm driving ;D

·
Registered
389 Posts
My rattle comes from the assembly that allows you to unlock the rear passenger seat to put it down. There is some play between the hook/clamp and the ring. It didn't rattle until after I put the seat down for the first time. I'll have the dealer look at it the next time its in. Until then I'll wrap the "ring" portion of it with some sort of padding to fill up the space.

·
Registered
75 Posts
ughh...every morning I have to crank the heat on for a few minutes to rid the rattle I have coming from the dash.
It comes from the pass. side vent , the one on top that you cant close/open...when I get in the car after its been sitting outside all day I have no rattle...very annoying.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts