Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Racecomp Engineering is proud to announce the "Intro Buy” sales event for owners of the 2008 and 2009 Impreza WRX(non STi). A special KW Variant 3 coilover, with exclusive Racecomp Engineering valving is available now at a discounted price to stimulate the industry with a great opportunity for enthusiasts of this new model while extending our industry recognized customer service and after sales technical support for a great price.

Starting immediately, Racecomp Engineering will be offering Tarmac 2 coilovers with valving and spring rates designed by Racecomp and KW. These special dampers are available exclusively through Racecomp Engineering and come with the full KW Suspensions warranty. The threaded body dampers feature standard Inox coated stainless steel bodies and 7kg front and rear springs. The normal suggested retail price is $2495.00 but for a limited time while quantities last, will be offered by Racecomp Engineering for 1599.00 plus shipping. Production and cost are optimized by using KW's yellow springs and purple perches to provide maximum value.

Racecomp Engineering has a long history working side by side with KW Suspensions on many projects to serve and meet the demands of the Subaru enthusiast driven market. KW Suspension has continually impressed with their high quality construction, excellent valving, and ease of use. Racecomp Engineering is excited to work with KW Suspensions yet again to offer an excellent double adjustable coilover at an affordable price to 2008 and 2009 Subaru Impreza WRX owners.

Racecomp Engineering Tarmac 2 coilovers are comprised of stainless steel dampers incorporating a 2 way design with separate compression and rebound adjustments, motorsports level spring rates, composite locking perches, piggyback reservoirs on front dampers, and will feature a limited lifetime warranty. Racecomp Engineering chose KW Suspension to co-brand the Tarmac 2 coilovers due to their remarkable racing heritage, consistent and impressive build quality, and phenomenal presence and support in the United States. Racecomp Engineering and KW Suspension have jointly worked on and added many differentiating options and features to the design of an already tried and proven damper. After emerging as an exceptional knowledge resource for Impreza suspension applications through years of first hand experience with nearly every suspension option available for the Subaru Impreza, Racecomp Engineering can now provide their own solution that truly caters to the core of Subaru track day and race enthusiasts.

In stock and ready for delivery NOW !!

410-579-1501
443-370-9000

Racecomp Engineering LLC.
7410 Coca Cola Drive.
Suite 109
Hanover, MD 21076

·
Registered
988 Posts
Good Product Bump

·
Super Moderator
2,745 Posts
Bump for a great product and a great guy, you'll really wonder what the heck Subaru was doing with the 08 suspension when you get these on...

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
GRRRR I want these so bad, but I can only spare $1400!!!! :'(

·
Super Moderator
2,745 Posts
I thanked God for my Subie on Monday cause it saved me from a head on cause some yakazoo decided to go the wrong way, in a traffic circle, in the snow, and come out what was supposed to be my entrance...

1 - 20 of 38 Posts