1 - 20 of 237 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NEW PICS ON PAGE 11 !!!
Royal Enterprise
08+ Sedan WRX Vortex Generator plug 95% finished

Ok here is just the start of another long project of mine and things are 8) . So Deon helped me pick this puppy up for me to modify to fit the Sedans.

One thing that I was concerned about or was just thinking was that on the edge of the roof of the sedan in the back does it crescent out or crescent in? I have this pic to help answer the question.

BTW this is a Chargespeed Vortex Generator for the 08+ hatch's

·
Super Moderator
3,422 Posts
Re: RE~ CF Vortex Generator for the 08+ Sedan thread( Hatch backs can come too)

yes those are cat prints lol cars pretty dusty let me know what else ya need.thats a premium antenna juicey eh.

·
Registered
395 Posts

I want to get one for my hatch, but those fins from chargespeed look too puney

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Not at all man! they look perfect! They are the same size as the EVO ones just aboot. Ill make you one for your hatch

·
Registered
395 Posts

Not at all man! they look perfect! They are the same size as the EVO ones just aboot. Ill make you one for your hatch
Sounds awesome! I still love looking at the exhaust gaurd you made for me earlier this year

·
Registered
1,048 Posts

Could be cool. I'm assuming this is going to be less expensive than the $295 CS piece?

·
Super Moderator
3,422 Posts

That price is for non carbon fiber that is the frp which I bought for him to use as a mold there 295 us the cf is 614 at bullet proof automotive .
http://www.bulletproofautomotive.com/catalog-detail.php?ID=6516

Here is the link to the frp which we have for more photos of it on a car .
http://www.vividracing.com/catalog/chargespeed-roof-subaru-p-51753.html?osCsid=flitnrhl18q0bi16tt4ltrv4t3

I figure it will be in the 300 area its about right but that's up to Jared I have been looking and n-1 is 295Au for the hatch and a million for shipping lol so that would be the area there will be a group buy so I am sure it will help get a better starting price anyway :)

·
Registered
3,758 Posts

What about this one?

Could that be modified to fit the '08+ sedan? Its about a $240 price difference.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts

^^^SWEET JESUS... One of these days I am actually going to go into their store.

·
Registered
696 Posts

I actually have one like OP's diffuser. Its CF but also has the notch cut into it for the antennae.

·
Super Moderator
3,422 Posts

What about this one?

Could that be modified to fit the '08+ sedan? Its about a 0 price difference.
Well I am sure it could and by the time it fits and looks even half good ya come have worked and paid for a pre made stick on cf beautiful one lol .

That would need pre fit modding prepping and paint so what will that cost and it's abs plastic so I wouldn't say it will be easy to put any filler on or mod .
Abs plastic is shit to work with .
But for 65 or what ever go ahead let us know how it goes :)

I will take the safer bet frp can be modded way easier .
I actually have one like OP's diffuser. Its CF but also has the notch cut into it for the antennae.
Any pictures ? Also brand ? Info ? Thanks :)

·
Registered
1,201 Posts

you guys should design this VG to go with treble racing's rear diffuser ;) just a suggestion

·
Registered
3,758 Posts

What about this one?

Could that be modified to fit the '08+ sedan? Its about a 0 price difference.
Well I am sure it could and by the time it fits and looks even half good ya come have worked and paid for a pre made stick on cf beautiful one lol .

That would need pre fit modding prepping and paint so what will that cost and it's abs plastic so I wouldn't say it will be easy to put any filler on or mod .
Abs plastic is shit to work with .
But for 65 or what ever go ahead let us know how it goes :)

I will take the safer bet frp can be modded way easier .
Any pictures ? Also brand ? Info ? Thanks :)
Isn't the $295 option also ABS? For $295, it better be CF, covered in pure gold!

·
Super Moderator
3,422 Posts

Lol well check the pricing on them that's where it's at .
I am just giving ya a idea of where it could be price wise.
It could be 250 like I said that's up to jarad and the group buy price will be good i am sure .

I am sure in the next few weeks it will come to light , but all I can say is for the last 10 years I haven't seen anything cf given away I am sure you and everyone will be well looked out for there is no sense jacking a price so high it can't sell the idea is to make money so if no one can afford it no one will buy it .

·
Super Moderator
3,422 Posts

you guys should design this VG to go with treble racing's rear diffuser ;) just a suggestion
I am sure it will not look bad together since the two parts aren't side by side anyway it will look fine up top like a prize peacock the way the weave goes will match I am sure . My spoiler should also match the trunk and duffuser weave pattern :) pictures of jasons car were a help there :)

1 - 20 of 237 Posts