Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Re: Upload your best pics here! Pics only! (Discussion Spit)

WR_Eight i am LOVING the STi grille and the wheel choice...

all i can say is GET YOUR TAILIGHTS AND YOUW WINDOWS TINTED ASAP! the combo lights + wheels + front grille will make a VERY nice Blue/Black color scheme that will deserve serious respect from all the '08 haters

·
Registered
1,843 Posts

WR_Eight i am LOVING the STi grille and the wheel choice...

all i can say is GET YOUR TAILIGHTS AND YOUW WINDOWS TINTED ASAP! the combo lights + wheels + front grille will make a VERY nice Blue/Black color scheme that will deserve serious respect from all the '08 haters
F*** the haters...
If they dont like my car who cares, im not gonna please them....
And if they find the rear of my car ugly... well... they will have to live with it since its all they gonna have the chance to see ;D

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

F*** the haters...
If they dont like my car who cares, im not gonna please them....
And if they find the rear of my car ugly... well... they will have to live with it since its all they gonna have the chance to see ;D
haha amen. no really though dont you think his car would look sick tinted? i mean the 'jelly bean' would look hella fierce with the tint and those wheels and grille...

·
Registered
1,843 Posts

I have other plan for my taillight, dont worry
my plan is more to open them up and having the chrome colors switch to black chrome and reseal them after.. i love the way the LED light up in the clear light class and i dont want to lose it... think about it, the front light are blackhousing, with the rear matching up it will look nicer.. im also getting Hyper black colored rims for my WRB

·
Registered
30 Posts

I have other plan for my taillight, dont worry
my plan is more to open them up and having the chrome colors switch to black chrome and reseal them after.. i love the way the LED light up in the clear light class and i dont want to lose it... think about it, the front light are blackhousing, with the rear matching up it will look nicer.. im also getting Hyper black colored rims for my WRB
Dude your idea is exactly what I had in mind! I am not a fan of tinting the tail light and I really hate to have red on blue. But I also think the chrome is too shiny, so I was thinking about giving the tail light housing a darker shade. And I was also thinking about getting hyper black or steel grey wheels. ;D

·
Registered
1,843 Posts

For the wheel they will be on their way soon :D can wait to have them on the car with good summer tires when all the snow will be gone, im not so bad now cause i have high performance winter tire now on the OEM rims

·
Registered
1,843 Posts

PIAA Sport Mesh 18 x 7.5 Hyper Black

1 - 9 of 9 Posts