Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to get a new set of rear endlinks, cause I have a new rear sway bay. I am stuck between two, the only two. One is $120 and the other $180. Links below

www.vividracing.com/catalog/agency-power-rear-adj-sway-bar-links-subaru-wrx-sti-08-p-45735.html

cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2008-Impreza-rear-endlinks-Group-A-Subaru-WRX-STi_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1638Q2em118QQcategoryZ33592QQihZ004QQitemZ140176077772QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWD1V

Details

Agency Power Adj Rear Endlinks $180
Complimenting the Agency Power rear suspension program, we have added a new set of adjustable rear sway bar links. These sway bar links work with the stock or after market sway bars and control arms. They are CNC machined 6061 aluminum centers with flats for easy adjustment. The sway bar links feature aluminum spacers to fit into the control arm which attach to a 3 piece spherical rod end. The spherical rod ends used on top and bottom feature a Teflon lining for longevity and a rattle free ride. Improving rigidity and function, these rear sway bar links are ideal for track users or those who want a show finish suspension. The Agency Power Rear Adjustable Sway Bar Links fit the 2008 and up Subaru WRX STI GH and GE models.

Group A Rear Endlinks - Non-adjustable
Fitment: 2008 Subaru Impreza WRX STi Product Highlights: * 100% made in Canada * 6061 Aluminum * Anodized * CNC milled * Zinc coated hardware * All new bolts, washers, nuts included * Easy Install * Precision milled bushing bores * Injected molded urethane bushings Benefits: * Reduces body roll * Strong * Vast improvement over stock plastic pieces * Improves handling

1 - 1 of 1 Posts