Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mine sucks. It kinda squirts two separate streams on either side of the rear-glass ('08 WRX wagon) rather than the much nicer, even misting the front sprayers provide.

Do they all suck this bad? If not, I'm gonna hit up that dealership pronto.

·
Registered
169 Posts
The first time I used the rear sprayer I thought that it was broken, but have gotten used to it since. It seems to work ok if done correctly. A mist or some such spray method would probably be better but I don't think it's dealer worthy.

·
Registered
700 Posts
ya i think if it misted it would blow away. im totally content with mine. im not content with the front though cuz there is a spot on the bottom in the middle of the front windshield that i cant get clean unless i use a crazy amount of windshield washer fluid.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Mine does that also...I wouldn't mind, but it could at least spread the water a little better!

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
I haven't looked too closely at it but I imagine you could somehow replace it to spray 3 streams... or something

but it seems to work alright for me, just make sure you get some fluid on each side of the wiper blade and it should clean off the window pretty sufficiently

maybe you need to replace the blade? or use some better fluid?

·
Registered
752 Posts
yeah, mine sucked too. but now i have it disabled.
instead of spraying my rear window, i can prime my Water/Meth kit :)

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
i wish i had the same Headlight washer spayer like Pehon... we really need it in winter here with the calcium, i cant see a thing most of the time and have to wash/wipe my headlight regulary

1 - 11 of 11 Posts