Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys !!!

I just booked my car with MotorImage yesterday.. Hoping to find some locals to guide me through the poisonous terrain of modding.
A little about myself... I am staying in CCK but moving to Punggol in a couple of weeks time, i work in the events industry mainly for launches and product roadshows.
This would officially be my first ride and i am very keen about FAST cars. :p

Here is a describing of my upcoming ride;

Stock Spark Silver Metallic, 5 speed manual, standard 17" rims with full bodykit from MI.

THINKING of getting from MI, STI short shifter, Front strut bar, STI front under spoiler with skirt lip and/or side visors.
Anyone there got suggestions on what to get and what not to?

Serious modding will probably come after 6months or later (heeeheeee). Hope to hear from you guys soon !!! ;D

·
Registered
421 Posts
Re: Silver WRX in Sg !!

Oh u sure modding will only come after 6 mths?

Anyway, i got the STI short shifter from MI as a package (at no cost).

My recommendations for you is that you only get those items from MI if the SE throws it in for you. Otherwise, they're all overpriced. Unlike when i collected my car in december, there are alot of parts around now.

Anyway, join us on saturday 1730-1900 for our Mobil 1 Challenge! and See you with us at our monthly meetups!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Sengkang Punggol area like got a LOT of 08 imprezas and wrx.

What is this? Cheongster district? Hahahaha.

P.S I'm from there also.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Oh u sure modding will only come after 6 mths?

Anyway, i got the STI short shifter from MI as a package (at no cost).

My recommendations for you is that you only get those items from MI if the SE throws it in for you. Otherwise, they're all overpriced. Unlike when i collected my car in december, there are alot of parts around now.

Anyway, join us on saturday 1730-1900 for our Mobil 1 Challenge! and See you with us at our monthly meetups!
Thanks for the heads up bro !!
Besides the short shifter what else did you get? i m just worried about warranty as you know that WRX always got gearbox problems.anything else should i be looking at?
BTW you got pics of your pimped up ride? can send me link? really kan chiong on what i wanna do to the car... sleep also dreaming abt it. HAHA
THANKS !!!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

P.S I'm from there also.
Hahaah COOL !!! east side sure alot of noise soon. All the 3G and WRX ripping up the roads heehee.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

[/quote]

Dun think i will be able to make it this week as i have got a wedding to attend... ANYWAYS i havent gotten my ride yet.. still gotta wait till the 14-16th july for delivery.. BTW how long did you wait for your car?

·
Registered
421 Posts
heres a link to my ride

http://www.3gwrx.com/forum/index.php?topic=114.0

anyway, i ordered mine in november and collected in December, 1 mth ahead in time.

P.S I'm from there also.
And actually, yes. I stayed in Jurong West last year (moved to punggol in January), and i must say, my Carpark in Punggol has lots of fast cars. and lots of people who love to wash their car.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
heres a link to my ride

http://www.3gwrx.com/forum/index.php?topic=114.0

anyway, i ordered mine in november and collected in December, 1 mth ahead in time.

P.S I'm from there also.
And actually, yes. I stayed in Jurong West last year (moved to punggol in January), and i must say, my Carpark in Punggol has lots of fast cars. and lots of people who love to wash their car.
Same same from CCK moving to Punggol.. should been officailly moved in on the 7th of july...
Will make it a point to drop by meet ups.. but will need to wait till i get my ride...

ANY pics of today's meet mobil 1 ?

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Hi guys !!!

I just booked my car with MotorImage yesterday.. Hoping to find some locals to guide me through the poisonous terrain of modding.
A little about myself... I am staying in CCK but moving to Punggol in a couple of weeks time, i work in the events industry mainly for launches and product roadshows.

Stock Spark Silver Metallic, 5 speed manual, standard 17" rims with full bodykit from MI.

THINKING of getting from MI, STI short shifter, Front strut bar, STI front under spoiler with skirt lip and/or side visors.

Serious modding will probably come after 6months or later (heeeheeee). Hope to hear from you guys soon !!! ;D
Welcome! Heard MI now throwing in accessories vouchers for the WRX..... Get them to install STI pinks(not sure if they would though) for you keke the best OEM mod to this car i feel. Stock is definitely soft and cushy like a Camry and sways from side to side worse than titanic.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi guys !!!

Welcome! Heard MI now throwing in accessories vouchers for the WRX..... Get them to install STI pinks(not sure if they would though) for you keke the best OEM mod to this car i feel. Stock is definitely soft and cushy like a Camry and sways from side to side worse than titanic.
Sorry i am new to car modding... wat are STI PINKs? do elaborate... :D

HAHAHA okie i found out what PINKs are already !! anyone got pink coilovers for sale?? ehehehe

1 - 12 of 12 Posts