Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
One of the best. Their dyno can put a load on the car so they can tune for more real world situations instead of just WOT.

·
Registered
145 Posts
As far as modding subarus in colorado, this is the best place to go, if you want it done right the first time. However, when I was considering them to work on my legacy gt, they didn't seem all that friednly, almost like they didn't really care if they got my buisness. So I went to Mac autosprts and had them do the tune, which I later regretted.

The next time I need a tune, I will go to revolutions, they are the most knowledgable in colorado period.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As far as modding subarus in colorado, this is the best place to go, if you want it done right the first time. However, when I was considering them to work on my legacy gt, they didn't seem all that friednly, almost like they didn't really care if they got my buisness. So I went to Mac autosprts and had them do the tune, which I later regretted.

The next time I need a tune, I will go to revolutions, they are the most knowledgable in colorado period.
surprising. when I went they were real cool with me. I made it known that I wouldn't be in for a while and just wanted to check out their setup and they were really friendly, showed me all their projects ect. maybe they were having a bad day. beats me, but there is a youtube video some douchebag made of them tuning his 08 and they were treating him like the douche bag he most def. was.

·
Registered
273 Posts
I went there to then during the PPIHC, and had them retune my wagon for a new tune and E-85 they were pretty cool to us even gave the wife a shirt, it was awsome, car didnt make the 300 club, but i will go there again.....Gotta thank Matt for the tune......other then that they do there own piping out there too pretty sweet, even had a H-6 that they were going to put a twin turbo on, i am waiting to see that one...

·
Registered
382 Posts
Sounds like I might have to make the drive down there when the time to tune comes.

Anyone know of any quality shops farther north?

·
Registered
382 Posts
Do you know what programming method they utilize to tune?

edit: looks like they are selling AP's on their site, I think I found my answer.

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Yes they use the Cobb AP... If you have any questions you can call them his name is Adam really nice... I think its like $944 with the Cobb AP 3 runs on there Dyno and a tune...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts