Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heres some stock pics of my 5 door

and a quick pic of my 05 i traded in

i have the red taillight kit from harman, 10000k hid kit, 17x7.5 rota tarmac II's, and anything else i can get to fit on the 08 from the 05...ill post some modded pics up as i get them. im really excited about this car

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
10 000K :eek:
I hope you are not driving at night with those...

·
Registered
717 Posts
nice, enjoy it
that was a nice 05 as well

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
so i got the wheels on. only problem is is there a dark metallic blue, kinda like the magnesium blue volks, but there lighter. i was hoping it would look better then it does but with it being stock ride height its really hard to pull off a colored wheel. so im debating on waiting till i can get some springs for it and then decide if i want to do them a diff color or go ahead and spray them black and just wait for springs. also i ordered an ultimate racing cai today. my taillight film came in but i dont trust myself to put it on. i might take some pics but i really dont like it :-\....also anyone know where i can buy yellow film for the foglights?

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
forget about yellow film for the fog since the bulb are easy to find, they are 9006.
Do just to like me and buy Nokya Hyper yellow 2500k bulb, they are cheap, i paid 20$CAN and took 10 min to change both and they have a nice crisp yellow colors

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i was gonna do bulbs but i like the look of yellow filmed foglights for some reason, i ordered a sheet of yellow from lamin-x.com last night so it should be here in a week or so

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
the photo dont do justice to what it look like in real really but tha give you a good idea

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i got the rotas on, hids, and red tails, and the yellow fog light film came in today

·
Registered
11 Posts
More info on the red tail lights please! I want some!

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
first off love the avatar, second, i ordered them from harman motive, price was a little high but there the only place i found that offered red at the time. also if your doing it, i really really really cant stress enough to get a big sheet and lay it on and cut the excess off, otherwise youll have little gaps that arent covered unless your super good at doing tint. try lamin-x.com for the sheets. but the site i ordered from was harmanmotive.com

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks...i got cobb springs, vision motorsports lugs, and a few little odds and ends waiting to go on, and my wheels back on, im sure noones gonna like what they look like but i dont care haha...there close to takata green. i think they look good so yeah..ill post some pics up when i get everything on, oh yeah i got a 3in catback made w/ a cutout right before the muffler. i have to wire it up this weekend. ill post pics

·
Registered
549 Posts
i think it looks cool! what kind of rotas are those?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts