Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just a few update pics, enjoy

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DIY lip haha...garage door sealer and double sided tape, older models did it all the time, tried it, liked it, kept it

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
I'm diggn' the "Home depot Aero Lip" :D. I was thinking about doing that, but thought it might just fall off :-\. +'s Rexxx

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i just used double sided tape in case i didnt like it i wouldnt have any holes in my oem lip, and the tapes holding up well..i have about 10+ hrs of interstate driving on it and it hasnt moved so i guess its on there pretty good

and wv roads, i love em

·
Registered
577 Posts
hey man car looks great if you don't mind me asking what are the specs on the wheels and tires? any rubbing?

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
there 17x7.5 rota tarmac II's, offset i dont know for sure but its mid 40's w/ 225-45/17's......im on cobb springs and i havent rubbed yet, its achually a really good ride quality to be lowered w/ wheels, close to stock

·
Registered
190 Posts
curious what garage stuff did you use. Do you have a pic of the material you used for your lip by any chance.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sorry i dont have any pics of it...but for the cause this weekend i can buy another pack and redo it...its super easy..like 10 min...i just used the rubber garage door sealer from lowes, came in a roll of like 8ft...and just double sided taped it to the oem lip...but like i said ill redo it this weekend and take pics

·
Registered
223 Posts
Very pimp. Clever way to fabricate your own front lip. If you didn't tell us how you did it, I would have guessed you bought a quality ready-made part.

·
Registered
190 Posts
cool i used the vinyl stripping and it didnt turn out as nice. I will try the foam one next week. Thanks for the head up

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hmm i didnt know they made it in vinyl..do they make a thick one?? it might be nice to have it a little stiffer....but yeah ive been meaning to do a DIY write-up on the lip and how to paint your taillight, i took all the pics but im to lazy to upload them

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i got all the pics to do that diy and painted taillights diy but my computer crashed so i have to do them agian :(

1 - 20 of 27 Posts