Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So yesterday i decided to take a drive up to boston and visit my old roomates. On the way home all went well going the speed limit, when the trafic on the masspike was horrible, so i decided to take 95 south the rest of the way. Entering into RI all is still well, when a few exits in a Yellow SRT-4 jumps on the highway, spots me and decides to attempt a ricer flyby. I didnt take notice, he pulls next to me and revs his engine, im guessing in an attempt to get me to go. so after a few mins of this going on he dumps to 4th and gets in the far right lane to fly by a semi, im in the left lane, so just to see his reaction i drop to 4th and hit it i pass the semi and i see him coming up next to me. I looked over waved and he swifty exited the highway. guess he didnt want to go.

Other than that on the way up to boston i saw a 07 sti in dark gray with rims. I also got a phone call when i was 6 mins from home from one of my old roomates saying WTF thought you were going home. I guess there was another grey 08 hatch parked at Wentworth outside eveans way dorms with ct plates.

·
Registered
752 Posts
SRT-4's are the fastest.

they have a superior head that dissipates heat more efficiently then ours. lol

·
Registered
700 Posts
i scraped an srt-4 saturday. it was great cuz he thought he would totally have me. did get smoked by my boys boosted tc. he left me on a 40 mph roll. this thing also runs 12.6 1/4 so that should of happened lol

·
Registered
36 Posts
the srt4 can be fast but I dont like their body style and cheap interior lol =D plus engine wont last

·
Registered
344 Posts
From a roll or highway start the SRT-4 should beat the wrx :-[ The STI however is a different story ;D

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
stock vs stock, the srt4 will win. but once you start throwing in mods even just stage 1 stuff the WRX will win, srt motors need alot of work and money so they dont grenade out of the car haha.

·
Registered
344 Posts
^^ Thats why they only made'em for 2 years :D

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
and dealer ships stop are going to stop stocking part for them haha. Dodge FAIL, Subaru WINNAH!! ;D

·
Registered
700 Posts
stock vs stock, the srt4 will win. but once you start throwing in mods even just stage 1 stuff the WRX will win, srt motors need alot of work and money so they dont grenade out of the car haha.
the srt-4 i raced had a CAI and radials and i still beat him from a stop and im stock except for a CBE. he can drive too.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
good for you, im not saying no matter what an srt4 will when at stock or what ever. there are alot of faters that play into affect.

·
Registered
752 Posts
i ran a stock SRT4 before i was stage 1 and put bus lengths on it. Turns out the guy didnt know how to race and was shifting at 4.5-5k instead og the 6k that he should have been. "Driver Mod" FTW!!

Last week the epic battle between my friends SRT4 and my WRX continued, the vids are on YouTube. FP Green > AGP 50 Trim.... for now.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts