Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my way home today and a very loud Saturn was next to me, then I heard the Malibu in front of it both were loud and nasty sounding. At the light I talked to the guy in the Malibu nice guy we revved up. I talked to him at the next light cool guy but the car sucked the guy in the Saturn did not want to talk.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry no pics and no the Saturn did not look that bad, it did have stupid dual exhaust. I never have understood dual exhaust on an inline engine. That is why on my inline bike motor I went with a 2 to 1 exhaust.

·
Registered
22 Posts
you jealous of that saturn swag? YOLO bro. thats what the kids are saying these days right? i seriously dont understand the fixation with making ricerockets loud.

·
Registered
400 Posts
can't knock dual exhausts on inlines. my sedan has a dual exhaust coming out of the single turbo.

wood wing and scoop or no balls. bonus for duct tape flames on hood.

·
Registered
14 Posts
what you really need to do is diesel, rotory, or just a subaru swap a prius and make it really quiet. i like diesel cause you can then roal coal with a prius but if not then a rotary because you burn lots of oil, and if not put a subaru boxer engine because its a small engine that produces great power for what i would use it for. a sleeper prius would be too funny.

·
Super Moderator
1,087 Posts
10461399_727604933963335_2103410765207127725_n.jpg

This is twice ive seen someone try to be a Subaru

1 - 14 of 14 Posts