Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 44days, my pioneer bodykit design is finally on the road in SG! Ride is 95% completed with Some spraying to be done for my frame n rear chrome bar, plus spray for front lip. Heehee...the 1st one besides chargespeed MY08 to b seen...say hi guys!! All rdy for convoy...

Mods:
-New side skirt bottomline metallic black
-SYMS grille (to be completed)
-SYMS front lip
-Albero Rear
-Headlight housing black
-Front wire mesh n rear wire mesh
-Exhaust cutter
-Diamond HD7
-T10 pole lights (Tues)
-Replacement of Fogs to center bottom of front lip

Just finish the front with the right color n mesh....1 last phase for my SYMS grille n its done....update soon :)

Rear View

·
Registered
764 Posts
Re: Roadster's custom hand made bodykit!!

Looks Pimp ;) Rear bumper hot! and the front bumper good, almost looks like 06-07. ::)

·
Registered
0 Posts

After 44days, my pioneer bodykit design is finally on the road in SG! Ride is 95% completed with Some spraying to be done for my frame n rear chrome bar, plus spray for front lip. Heehee...the 1st one besides chargespeed MY08 to b seen...say hi guys!! All rdy for convoy...

Mods:
-SYMS front lip
-Albero Rear
-Headlight housing black
-Exhaust cutter
-Diamond HD7
-T10 pole lights (Tues)

Images abit blur cos taken at work shop at night w/ my mobile...side gills on my front lip not clear in this pic...will load more soon!

Nicely done bro.... The front and rear bumper is cool... take more angles leh... i suppose its fiber glass rite... can pm me where u got it done?

PS: Think i saw u at serangoon Hotel 81 prata shop last week....

·
Registered
1,347 Posts

OMG it's awsome very very very nice wish I had that kind of skill ;D

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Story of my 3mths old MY 08 transition....so far its been the most fun i had with my rides....nuttin much on performance except my hurricanes but ricing is such a joy...

Exterior change: Decals, Skirts, front n rear bumper, fog lamp, headlights, mesh.....

Rear & Interior: Duo tone leather, red carpets, engine cutter, rims n nuts...

·
Registered
345 Posts

and your steering wheels on the wrong side..... lol just kidding!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

I got the rear bumper crafted at my workshop....what u can do is to surf the web and look out for shots of rally rides n select one that u like but not exported to your area. Work with your workshop to tweak the design to your liking...n u'd b diff from the rest!!

Boost....if im over at ur side..i'd thot ur steering is at the wrong side too! Haha...

·
Registered
0 Posts

Bro.one of my friend told me that he saw one Blue My08 wif charge speed decal sld be YOU!He told that this blue ride had a nice front Bumper,think he didn;t saw your rear bumper.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
WOW! looks really good ;D

·
Registered
214 Posts

Mods:
-SYMS front lip
-Albero Rear
-Headlight housing black
-Exhaust cutter
-Diamond HD7
-T10 pole lights (Tues)

Images abit blur cos taken at work shop at night w/ my mobile...side gills on my front lip not clear in this pic...will load more soon!

Nicely done bro.... The front and rear bumper is cool... take more angles leh... i suppose its fiber glass rite... can pm me where u got it done?

PS: Think i saw u at serangoon Hotel 81 prata shop last week....
This is a very tight design... You should be proud! :eek:

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Im done for now....reverse scoops mayb abit later....anyone knows where to buy the subaru emblem for front grille??

·
Registered
369 Posts
Not really my style but AMAZING craftsmanship and creativity!

Something tells me I need to photoshop some different ideas and get you to start producing some body parts!

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
starting to look a little Evo-ish :-\

1 - 20 of 44 Posts