Subaru WRX Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a long wait...finally my ride arrived and exterior has been complete thus far :) Nutting too drastic but hope you guys like it! Customized my leather seats with Charge Speed vinyl, Tinted windows, Auto Rex 17" Gold w/ siver lugnuts, Subaru gold sunshade & blue fog tints.

Attachments

·
Registered
717 Posts
Re: Roadster's MY08 Impreza Cosmetic change!

the seats look sweet, don't seem very supportive, but sweet haha. i kinda like the previous gen's wheels you have on more than our stocks...

·
Registered
1,843 Posts

which tint % ?

·
Registered
359 Posts

looking sweet I really like those wheels.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

the seats are actually the stock one for impreza, just sent for customized leather design wrap. Its reasonably comfortable but not superb like bride seats. As for the tint im using Intrakool, approved 25% front think 75% back. Im using the gold wheels for WrX which looks great, but a tad heavy @ 9kg n hard on FC. Took 5days to get all things done...but worth the trouble :) With the jap word stuff..i've got gers at the club hopping on mwahahhaa....Pehon im just done up in time for 3rd Feb!!!

·
Registered
0 Posts

the seats are actually the stock one for impreza, just sent for customized leather design wrap. Its reasonably comfortable but not superb like bride seats. As for the tint im using Intrakool, approved 25% front think 75% back. Im using the gold wheels for WrX which looks great, but a tad heavy @ 9kg n hard on FC. Took 5days to get all things done...but worth the trouble :) With the jap word stuff..i've got gers at the club hopping on mwahahhaa....Pehon im just done up in time for 3rd Feb!!!
u r not done yet... u need my poison :D

·
Registered
1,843 Posts

is that the outback sport grille?
i was just noticing thats the grille is chrome all around... and le lights are not blackhousing (which is not available in any impreza in canada, dunno for U.S)

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Haha..mike ur exos n turbo posion gotta take sometime to settle into my stream...but definitely not done, waiting for muffler & diffuser to come in play :p The grilles are original, kinda like it so maynot change @ the moment. Headlights for 1.5R doesnt come with the tinted housing...still considering whether to tint the front n back thou....

·
Registered
1,843 Posts

is the other base impreza (with bigger engine) can come with chrome headlight ?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

just added some stuff to my ride n swap the exos tip today...using titanium with tinted blue tip..post pics soon :)

·
Registered
1,843 Posts

really, i thought maybe 2.0L n/a will be available at least... what the price difference between a 1.5 and a turbo ? seem to me that will have been place for something in between

·
Registered
0 Posts

really, i thought maybe 2.0L n/a will be available at least... what the price difference between a 1.5 and a turbo ? seem to me that will have been place for something in between
We do have the 2.0R NA in spore, but it does come with chrome headlight(same as the WRX).
Price from local dealer:
- Impreza MY08 1.5 (M) $58,388
- Impreza MY08 1.5 (A) $60,388
- Impreza MY08 2.0R Sport (M) $68,388
- Impreza MY08 2.0R Sport (A) $70,388
- MY08 2.0 S-GT (A) $95,388
- MY08 WRX 2.5 (M) $90,388

·
Registered
1,843 Posts

We do have the 2.0R NA in spore, but it does come with chrome headlight(same as the WRX).
Price from local dealer:
- Impreza MY08 1.5 (M) ,388
- Impreza MY08 1.5 (A) ,388
- Impreza MY08 2.0R Sport (M) ,388
- Impreza MY08 2.0R Sport (A) ,388
- MY08 2.0 S-GT (A) ,388
- MY08 WRX 2.5 (M) ,388
Why 2.0L is more expensive than 2.5 ? that sound silly, ok i knwo the AT tranny cost more but i found it a bit silly heheh

·
Registered
421 Posts

Its a question of where they come from. the 2.0 comes from japan while the 2.5 comes from UK...Thats why the parallel imported 2.0 WRX (usually parallel imported cars are cheaper) are more expensive than cars from Subaru Singapore itself..

·
Registered
1,843 Posts

Its a question of where they come from. the 2.0 comes from japan while the 2.5 comes from UK...Thats why the parallel imported 2.0 WRX (usually parallel imported cars are cheaper) are more expensive than cars from Subaru Singapore itself..
so you can import any LHD car to singapore ?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts