Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I am a nub to STIs as this is my first, but not my first Subie. Family has owned a 2001 Outback, 2003 Forrester, and 2007 Legacy 2.5GT (which I traded in).

I loved the leggy but when the 08's came out I started planning to upgrade to it. So the time has come w/ 08's being LO's and 09's coming out soon and I figured I would strike. So far I am loving it and I've literally only driven 40 some odd miles yesterday but all today and tomorrow I'll be hitting up the streets of Pennsylvania lol

I decided to pop in this forum rather than NASIOC for well, obvious reasons. I like this atmosphere here of a smaller forum with a focus on our 08's and less 18yr old fanboys.

So... now to the meat of the post... PICS:

Sup lame JDM pose :p

·
Registered
230 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I will agree that this forum is very friendly and for good reason not full of '08 haters. ;D
Enjoy......

·
Registered
577 Posts
welcome welcome!

hooray for white! :D

enjoy your stay on the friendly unhateful subie forum! 8)

·
Registered
253 Posts
Welcome to the forums! Nice ride!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Move that white car so we can get a look at that FORESTER!! hahah, j/k. Congrats on the car! It looks gorgeous!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Welcome, if I got a STI that'd be the one right there ;D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thx for the replies guys. Here's an update. Tint + Rally pig. Wed/Thurs I'm installing HKS Legamax exhaust. :D

RA Mudflaps are also a GO!

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Yeah...these cars look much better with tint

1 - 14 of 14 Posts