Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some photos of my car lowered on Swifts. Sorry for the blurryness in the first couple of pics.

and here are some pictures my girlfriend took...

and some cool shots while driving around...

notice all her photos are alot better quality :D
The swifts definitely stiffened up the ride in a very very good way. Corner is alot more precise. I still think sway-bars are needed to completely eliminate body roll, but for now i give the swifts two thumbs up! All in all the swifts are money well spent. If your thinking about getting them i suggest you contact Mann-Engineering over on NASIOC, he gave me a good deal.
Tail-light overlay goes on tomorrow, il post more pics if it goes well...

·
Registered
717 Posts
lookin good!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Damn! Love it! Those last two "moving" pics are really awesome... they look worthy of a Subaru magazine ad or brochure or something of the like :D

Drop looks perfect too. I just ordered swifts too, they're in the mail ;D

Do you have any more pics from the side so we can see the ride height a little better? The first ones are a bit dark :)

Great lookin rex.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Damn! Love it! Those last two "moving" pics are really awesome... they look worthy of a Subaru magazine ad or brochure or something of the like :D

Drop looks perfect too. I just ordered swifts too, they're in the mail ;D

Do you have any more pics from the side so we can see the ride height a little better? The first ones are a bit dark :)

Great lookin rex.
Yeah i'll get some more pics today for you guys.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
lookin good man!

·
Registered
30 Posts
That looks great!
any measurements on the Swifts? how much drop it actually provided, after they settle? is it close to their specs?
Front (Inch): -0.984
Rear (Inch): -0.787
Still debating whether to install the Pinks or go with something a bit more agressive and possibly linear as opposed to progressive
TIA

·
Registered
217 Posts
sick ride!! i got STi pink springs but now i am ordering the swift! the drop looks perfect! i made the right choice of switching!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you all for the kind comments i appreciate it :). Unfortunatly I wasn't able to get more photos today. Studying for finals. But after wards i will i promise! ;D
The drop is about 1 inch all around. And since the springs are linear they don't need any time to settle. This is what it will look like right after the install and a month after the install.

·
Registered
217 Posts
hey michael i still owe you some pic of my defi set up... i will pm it to you as soon as i got it done! I am waiting for more pics of your car!

·
Registered
577 Posts
car looks wonderful. great choice!

·
Registered
629 Posts
lookin' good!!! ;D When I bought MY08 it was a hard decision between the white or black.......they both look real good!!! Black won!

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
gold rims next? ;)

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Updated pics with overlays put on. It took me and my girlfriend about 1 and a half hours to put everything on and get the reverse + turn signals cut out. Although there are minor imperfections here and there (first time attempting to put overlays on any car) i think it came out really well. My girlfriend layed down the vinyl while i heated it to stretch it. All in all it was alot of work, but i think it looks alot better this way ;D Let me know what you guys think!

·
Registered
217 Posts
bad ass!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Wow, white looks really good on these cars!
Im going to have trouble deciding on a color when i look at buying a 2008, i just know it lol!

·
Registered
63 Posts
The hatch with the overlays as opposed to the without them is night and day. Looks so much better especially the SWP. Great job.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts