Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking for a catback exhaust for my 08 Sedan, and cannot find one. i am getting frusterated, please someone help me lol

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Ask around at some shop to see if the Legacy stuff will work on the sedan. Ask rallitek.com if it would work.

·
Registered
35 Posts
i think rallytek has an 08 exhaust out... they and a few other sites list them on there exhaust page for 08 WRX...

P.S. this forum is only about the 08's at this point so theres no use in saying 08, cause if they dont own one its the wrong forum :p

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Well, I am a little OCD when it comes to info. I know that this is an 08 forum. I have been a major forumer, I just have habits.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i think rallytek has an 08 exhaust out... they and a few other sites list them on there exhaust page for 08 WRX...

P.S. this forum is only about the 08's at this point so theres no use in saying 08, cause if they dont own one its the wrong forum :p
not for sedans. maybe you are looking somewhere that i have not found. send link if you do. thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
Legacy exhaust won't work on the WRX sedan because the WRX is noticeably shorter behind the rear wheels. The SPT WRX sedan (and 5 door) catbacks will be available in less than 2 months. :)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Legacy exhaust won't work on the WRX sedan because the WRX is noticeably shorter behind the rear wheels. The SPT WRX sedan (and 5 door) catbacks will be available in less than 2 months. :)
i talked to SPT about a month ago and they said they will have it out the first of the year.

after further investigation i noticed that i do not care when it comes out, cuz the SPT ones suck IMO

1 - 12 of 12 Posts