Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple of pics of mine finally. The speedo pic is on the Extraterrestrial Highway in Nevada. Lots of straight road and no traffic. It was sooo fun. I got it to 130 before I figured that was fast enough LOL. The rest are snow pics here in Utah. Enjoying it while I can. Not too much snow in SC LOL.

Attachments

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And I think that white WRXs in either sedan or hatch are cursed, so I know how you feel snwbdr94. My Suby got ran over in a parking lot in Las Vegas 3 days after I bought it. Of course they took off with no note or anything. So a little rubbing compound and a coat of wax it looks pretty good. But there is still a little crease in the fender.

Attachments

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I could go to Vegas with a million dollars and come out broke. I actually bought the car there, I was on a trip with the Air Force and decided I didn't like my GLI anymore. I was actually looking for an 07 WRX, hadn't seen the 08s except on tv and wasn't sold on the new style. As soon as I test drove the 08 I was hooked and bought it.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Looks great. I really like the 08's despite all of the crap they are getting from some people and some of the Subaru forums.....Nasioc, I never said anything about Nasioc... ;)....Anyway, I might be trading my 07 WRB in for a white or black 08 sometime in the coming months.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have never said anything about NASIOC either but I wouldn't join that forum. They are a bit rough.

Seth

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LOL yeah I got it up to 130 without, then dropped a few with out realizing it and set the cruise so it was one less thing I had to concentrate on. A little crazy but where I was at was just a little 2 lane highway. Sure was fun though! ;D

Seth

·
Registered
273 Posts
not bad i hit 135 in mine going through the colorado Toll road heading back to KS it was a blast! Sorry about the fender

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I don't know if it was the road or the wind, but at 130 she seemed a little on the floaty side. It was still pulling but I had reached the limit of where I was willing to push it. Sure was fun! The fender sucks. I got all the marks off with rubbing compound but there is still a little bit of a crease in the fender that you can only see if you are in the right angle and light.

Seth

1 - 11 of 11 Posts