Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guy i notice my impreza hand break is not that effective .. when on slope u really have to pull real hard n really to the max which is veri high ..
i even face once my whole car roll back ward
anyone face that too ? or izit something worng with my hand break ... haa

·
Registered
0 Posts
hey guy i notice my impreza hand break is not that effective .. when on slope u really have to pull real hard n really to the max which is veri high ..
bring her back to Motorimage and have a check on the brakes. i dun have this prob ;)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bring her back to Motorimage and have a check on the brakes. i dun have this prob ;)
really u all just pull abit of the hand brake the car will stop at the slope ??

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
You can get MI to tune it for you. I got a shock too initially but i realised it was like that.

According to the manual full brake pressure would be applied approximately 8 clicks. If you dont feel comfortable get MI to tighten it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You can get MI to tune it for you. I got a shock too initially but i realised it was like that.

According to the manual full brake pressure would be applied approximately 8 clicks. If you dont feel comfortable get MI to tighten it.
[/quote
u mean full HAND brakes pressure ???
urs need to pull till veri high too ???
mine is normal ???
nothing spoil or something ???
will Hand brake affect normal brake too ???

·
Registered
0 Posts
think u just need to tighten ur handbrake (not sure the term to use for it), ie once tighten u only need to pull lesser as compared to before, hehe... hope u get what i mean. my workshop usually did it for me during my servicing, part of the procedure. even for my new car 5k servicing, he also tighten it for me. much easier to use it now. it will get 'loose' as time goes by, so as and when needed, they will do it during my servicing. ;)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
think u just need to tighten ur handbrake (not sure the term to use for it), ie once tighten u only need to pull lesser as compared to before, hehe... hope u get what i mean. my workshop usually did it for me during my servicing, part of the procedure. even for my new car 5k servicing, he also tighten it for me. much easier to use it now. it will get 'loose' as time goes by, so as and when needed, they will do it during my servicing. ;)
[email protected]@ ... thnaks ... ur workshop ? u nv go back motor image for servicing?

·
Registered
421 Posts
I went to LTM for servicing that day.

My handbrakes has the problem of the hand brake since i collected the car.

I left my car at LTM for 2hours, and when i came back, to my surprise, they tightened my handbrakes!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts