im more in for the STI shifter

·
Registered
125 Posts
cobb or sti for me ;D

·
Registered
36 Posts
anybody have the Cobb SS with new bushings? Can you install bushing thru the gearbox during the SS install?? I would like to know before the install whether to get some bushings or not.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
I have the Cobb SS and shifter bushings... You cannot put the bushings on from top, you have to get to it from under the car. The bushings do make a big difference in the way the shift feels and would highly recommend doing it if you can.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I have the STi and it great, short quick, no probs not notchy, very nice over stock persice quick accurate feel..

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Im in if you guys go with Kartboy ;D

·
Registered
949 Posts
Well I think we need to decide first what were going to group buy cause everyones is pretty much saying 1 out of 3 SS. lol. Id be down for a COBB or Kartboy. Just let me know. A few posts back someone said that COBB wont do GB'S for the SS but does anyone know if Kartboy will?

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Well I think we need to decide first what were going to group buy cause everyones is pretty much saying 1 out of 3 SS. lol. Id be down for a COBB or Kartboy. Just let me know. A few posts back someone said that COBB wont do GB'S for the SS but does anyone know if Kartboy will?
Check out coops f/s thread! he might still have the cobb ss if thats what your looking to get.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
I think this is a dead idea....

21 - 36 of 36 Posts