Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im in the PDX/Vancouver area, so if any of you guys wanna get some coffee/beer, just pm me before you get down here and we can swap numbers!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Ryan, '08 dgm WRX sedan.

I'm usually around Kirkland/Totem Lake, but I go from Lynnwood to Renton several times a week.

We've already discussed meeting up, we should try to pick a day and start planning.

Always down for coffee/dinner/meets/swaps/working on my car or yours/420/beer/ picture cruises and just "Look! Buncha Subarus" cruises.

I gotta get to my apt clubhouse to finish log-in to nazioc/wrxtuners/iwsti/nwawd, but after that, I'll post threads in the pacNW area on each.
if you guys are members there also, we can blow up the threads and should have zero problems getting this rolling.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds awesome to me buddy! Im always down for a road trip!

-Dave, 2010 WRX hatch

·
Registered
203 Posts
With the majority of us being in Wa/Or, maybe we should do a Wa cruise down to/Or cruise up to Rallitek/English Racing?

I'm super new to the NW(kinda, lived in Spokane when I was 5), so I don't know if they would do a Dyno Day/Super Sale.

But it's not a bad idea if we get enough people interested and can talk to either of those two companies.

If they won't, we'll have to figure out a central area for everyone to head towards.
I'm getting excited about the idea, though :D

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That would be cool too! English doesnt really have a warehouse or much parking at their shop though. But if not a meet up/cruise would be really cool!
(preferably one where everyone is not trying to race eachother)

·
Registered
203 Posts
That would be cool too! English doesnt really have a warehouse or much parking at their shop though. But if not a meet up/cruise would be really cool!
(preferably one where everyone is not trying to race eachother)
Definitely no racing.
Anyone that does will have to leave probably, just the way it goes.
That's why I keep my Baby on Board cling, even riding alone haha.

I see, I haven't been there, just knew where it was on a map.
I'm heading to the clubhouse in a few, gonna post up and see what else we find on the other sites.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah its pretty much just a shop, like one you would find in someones back yard, they dont even have a in-house dyno.

Alright man, keep me posted.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Aaron black 09 sedan

Spokane, the ghetto part of the state. I will be in for a cruise when I get home.....

·
Registered
782 Posts
Dave 09wrx sedan.
pdx

im also in for a cruise. and a gtg in the spring slash summer would be great. theres one on every thursday night in the summer over by washinton square, but its not specific for 3g its all kinds of wrx's and subarus.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Judd, '10 wrx hatch

I'm in Seattle. Next cruise I'm planning on is from Seattle to Olympus Rally on May 1. So far it's just me going. :eek:

·
Registered
203 Posts
Nice!

I knew there were more than just 2 3G in the PacNW.

I posted in some other threads on the other sites, I guess we can start a new thread, but you guys will have to join nasioc and wrxtuners.com also so we can blow it up!

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
I'm in the South Puget Sound area (Kent/Auburn)

I can't believe we finally got our own sub-forum! I've asked for one before but we never had enough locals to justify it. Just messaged 3GWRX the other day and told him to check out some of the PNW/Seattle threads and he decided it was time. Super pumped!

I can talk to Outback Automotive in Auburn about hosting a 3GWRX bbq in the next month or two if some of you PDX guys would be willing to make the drive up. He's got plenty of parking and we always have tons of fun

·
Registered
203 Posts
Excellent idea Gary!

Outback has great services/great prices and literally anything you want done can be done there.

We need to keep this option open.

I'll be texting you in a few, Troa, about the pm I sent the other day.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm in the South Puget Sound area (Kent/Auburn)

I can't believe we finally got our own sub-forum! I've asked for one before but we never had enough locals to justify it. Just messaged 3GWRX the other day and told him to check out some of the PNW/Seattle threads and he decided it was time. Super pumped!

I can talk to Outback Automotive in Auburn about hosting a 3GWRX bbq in the next month or two if some of you PDX guys would be willing to make the drive up. He's got plenty of parking and we always have tons of fun
Absolutely man! 90mph with the fuzzbuster on and I'd get there in no time! Food, friends, and good times is always a winning combo.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yea buddy! Really looking forward to this!

·
Registered
40 Posts
The 'Couve/ PDX here. Only had my car for close to a month now but loving it! Looking forward to getting out to some meets and events this spring and summer.

We should organize a meet up and cruise in to the Oregon Trail Rally events this spring in Portland at PIR and possibly the stages out by Hood River. Anyone who's never been to a rally event, it's pretty awesome because you can get up close and see the cars right in front of you in the pits etc.

I'd be down for whatever as long I'm free from family obligations. Glad they started up a PNW section for us on here 8)

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Im going to the Oregon Trail stuff too! Im actually from the Hood River area. SOme of my subi friends will be rolling as well.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts