Subaru WRX Forums banner

21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
Im going to the Oregon Trail stuff too! Im actually from the Hood River area. SOme of my subi friends will be rolling as well.
Ill be there too. planing on staying in the hood river area for that weekend. should be easy to get a meet together one of those nights.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I can't make it to Oregon Trail rally but I'll be going to Olympus Rallly May 1st for the sunday race.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm Chris, 09 Impreza 2.5i (gah) Sedan. Portland Oregon. My friend is the GM of Subaru at the Vancouver Auto Mall so I go to the Oregon Trail Rally when I can

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Haha dick hannah auto mall? I bought my car there. Im the guy that comes in for services with the blacked out wrx, loud exhaust, and yellow headlights

·
Registered
245 Posts
Haha dick hannah auto mall? I bought my car there. Im the guy that comes in for services with the blacked out wrx, loud exhaust, and yellow headlights
Also bought my car there. Drove all the way down there from Seattle to trade in my 08 Si. lol

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
For real? Thats hilarious, I traded my 09 Si!
Only thing I miss about that car is the transmission, and steering wheel controls.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Tim, 09 Silver Hatch Stg 2, Poulsbo, Kitsap County. Should be getting my Rallitek trac spec suspension kit this week, exciting!

·
Registered
203 Posts
I'm so glad to see everyone posting up.

Just so everyone knows, there's a meet on April 30th planned.

I'll post up more info if anyone's interested..?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Devon 09 SWP Hatch with a gazillion hp! ;D ... im down for a meet lets get some more info on this!!!

glad to see we have our own section now.

hit me up if you see me around....

·
Registered
546 Posts
A GAZILLION.....? Lets see the dyno ;D

·
Registered
203 Posts
Oh sorry. I Live in salem OR, im in and out of portland/vancouver all the time though
It's all good, buddy.
Just asking because there's the meet on the 30th of April up here in Kirkland and the meet on the 15th of May in Auburn

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
We should organize a lil portland meet, maybe go to a good bar?

21 - 40 of 47 Posts