Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if you got anything that looks clean, clean install, or just a nice clean mod, post up some pics...and by clean i mean nothing crazy, nothing bright or contrasting, stuff that looks almost factory.....i hope everyone understands what im looking to see...lets whore those pics out guys

·
Registered
430 Posts

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
if you meant subtile clean mods, here's some of mine

some people will wonder what's the mods on this one, but there is a obvious one :D

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
love the sti hazard button...all of them look great guys...keep em coming..im getting good ideas

·
Registered
327 Posts

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
bluethooth

·
Registered
178 Posts
Simple mods: Perrin shorty antenna, and debadged sports grille. I'll show the rest, when I take pics of the SPT exhaust...

·
Registered
230 Posts
It might not jump out at you at first, but it is the lower grill.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
it looks too busy now, just my .02

its done very clean, just not my thing.
I can see why you would think this, though it looks better in person. We had a bunch of extra emblems lying around at work, so I thought "why not." The cool thing is, if i ever get tired of it I can just pull it off.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Simple mods: Perrin shorty antenna, and debadged sports grille. I'll show the rest, when I take pics of the SPT exhaust...

so i have the sport grill... does the subaru emblem in the front just pull off? i would love it to be badgeless. PM if you could.

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
it looks too busy now, just my .02

its done very clean, just not my thing.
I can see why you would think this, though it looks better in person. We had a bunch of extra emblems lying around at work, so I thought "why not." The cool thing is, if i ever get tired of it I can just pull it off.
I'd probably do it too if I had a bunch of junk to play with. Easily reversible additions FTW. There's no reason not to try them out. Maybe there is a place on the right side of the dash above the glove box that you could do something like that and have it look a little more fitting?

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i have an sti emblem above my glove box beside the vent...ill try to get a pic of it...it looks stock...stock enough to where r j de vera saw it and thought my car was an sti haha

·
Registered
916 Posts
heres pics of my car. i think its pretty clean. its a WRX premium, with a newly swapped wingless trunk lid, new tint, perrin shorty antenna, and swift springs. will be debadging the front grill, and adding a "i" badge to the rear trunk, along with painting the chrome strip.

·
Registered
916 Posts
yah.....looks amazing in person. HIGHLY recommend the swift springs for the wrx. nice drop. but not too much. very driveable. nice on the crappy roads here. just the prefectdrop if you ask me. and with the springs being bright red. you can see them through my wheels when standing next to the car.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts