Subaru WRX Forums banner

What's your style?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now the coupe isn't offered, but I know a few people that would want one if they went back to it. I was going to add it, but that's not really a valid poll then since what's not available doesn't matter in this poll.

Of course my answer is a hatch/wagon, can't go wrong I love them all. :-*

·
Registered
498 Posts
I needed someplace to throw bags of mulch or whatever. Otherwise, I would be on the Legacy forum right now.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
I think that the hatch is getting a bad wrap from all the other online posts that I have visited. I have to say that I think the car looks better then ever, minus the front grill, but that already has a solution. I think that the car looks great, not too fond of the sedan, but I did like the old sedan better then the old hatch. For me they have changed places, the new hatch looks better then the new sedan.

·
Registered
421 Posts
yeah i get mixed reactions from my friends... but i really do't care.. i do believe the hatch is the best wrx so far.

·
Registered
35 Posts
idunno.. iv never been a hatch person.. i must admit the look of the hatch, i like it more and more every time i see them... but the hatch just seems to family car to me.. i like the classic styling of the Sedan.. with body kits of course .... whenever they become available ??? :-\

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Well subaru made the wagon the standard for the world. Only in the US does it come in a sedan, because Americans are late to join the rest of the world in embracing hatches and wagons. Plus the wagon looks better then the sedan by far.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I've always liked hatches and the new Impreza's hatch is definitely better than the previous wagon. I think it looks great.

·
Registered
954 Posts
the hatch rules. i just cant get down with the back end of the 4 door, looks like hyundai to me

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
I really like the hatch more than the sedan...more refined look to it.

The only thing I don't like about the hatch are the taillights and the chrome strip running between them.

I'm going to take apart the taillights with a dremel and paint the chrome parts flat black...and replace the rear chrome strip with the painted STI strip when I can order one. :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
I bought the hatch because I think it looks more contemporary than the sedan. Plus it is more practical. The sedan is probably quieter inside while driving.

I like the taillights and chrome strip in the back. Gives the simple design of the hatch a little dazzle.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
I had the chance to do a side by side comparison in the Dark Grey... I do like the contempary look of the hatch but something seemed a little off to me. I went with the sedan.

·
Registered
519 Posts
I am in the sedan too. I totally enjoy it. Hatch not so much for me I can't put my finger on why. To me the sedan with some big wheels and lowered will be an awesome looking ride. As far as it looking like and Hyundai I don't think so. Looks more like a Saab to me but I like the Euro look. Just my $.02. Both styles have their pluses and minuses I am sure.

·
Registered
359 Posts
I bought the 08 specifically for the hatch and because the EvoX looks lame IMO.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts