Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nothing major, only changes are spt cat back,hella super tones, black painted oem wheels, painted rear strip, h&r springs 20% window tint
Oh yeah, the car is FILTHY! as you can see...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Nice! Been curious to see what a DGM sedan looked like with the chrome gone. Comptemplating it on mine but i've only had it for 3 days ;D

·
Registered
253 Posts
Wow, what did you back into that bent your license plate all to hell? Kidding....

Looks nice. Like the lack-o-chrome look!

·
Registered
369 Posts
Looks good. You should put some black out tape on the window chrome.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice! Been curious to see what a DGM sedan looked like with the chrome gone. Comptemplating it on mine but i've only had it for 3 days ;D

THIS QUOTE IS AWESOME, only because my car is OBP. (black)
The paint on my rear doors is sand blasted down to the metal

·
Registered
253 Posts
Wow, what did you back into that bent your license plate all to hell? Kidding....

what do you mean all bent to hell? I'm missing somethign here...
Was it that dumb of a joke? ha ha

You distorted your license plate like most do (including myself) when you display a picture of your car.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

what do you mean all bent to hell? I'm missing somethign here...
Was it that dumb of a joke? ha ha

You distorted your license plate like most do (including myself) when you display a picture of your car.
haha wtf..I did that in photobucket, but when i posted it on here, it showed the original picture...danm safari

·
Registered
717 Posts
how do you like the springs?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Nice car. You must live in the Buffalo area, since it says "West Herr" on the plates.

I actually just leased a 2008 2.5i from Northtown Subaru, as Amherst is much closer than Orchard Park to me and my family has bought cars from there before.

I've been seeing tons of '08 Imprezas around here lately.

·
Super Moderator
2,745 Posts
It's just a louder horn, and honestly I love the way the red looks under the grille of a dark car...

With the strip, does it just pop off?

I'm painting my new grille next week and wanted to do that strip as well...

·
Registered
102 Posts
with the strip, you take off the liner on the trunk lid, and there will be 2 small bolts that you take off i think they are 8mm. then the strip will just pop off

·
Super Moderator
2,745 Posts
So there is something under the liner? Alright I hadn't taken the time to look yet since I don't have the paint yet...

Thanks,

~Mike

·
Registered
2 Posts
Is it possible to see some more pics, more of a side-shot? I am looking for colored wheel ideas!
I like the trunk better without the chrome. Looks killer!
Thanks,
Jason

·
Registered
91 Posts
nice look you have going. I plan on having something similar. What did you paint you "chrome" with?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts