Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i went to hin nighshift in charlotte this weekend and they had a dynojet on a trailer and told us we could dyno for free...and it was awd so i gave it a go..my best run netted 190whp and 235 wtq...but my a/f was all effed up and remmemer..stock dp, stock tune...this was with a prototype css fmic and exhaust, and a UR intake...in 100 degree weather in the shade...they guy said i was just spittin gas out and if i had any way of turning up the boost i could easily make well over 200...but of course tactrix is 2 months late on the release of there cable so now im just sol until the end of july...i dynoed at that..my buddies evo which he has a sheet from ams that says 370/360...got around 320/320...and a is350 on spray got 310/270 when he said he has graphs from before at 350...so im pretty sure the weather and such had a huge deal to do with it..plus they had one tiny tiny fan...so im not worried about any of the numbers, just getting my car tuned and hopefully a vf39 by mid august

·
Registered
327 Posts
Not too bad. What kind of dyno was that on? That's pretty sweet you got to run the car for free. I ran my car when it was 100% stock on a mustang dyno and got 180hp and 220 ft/lbs torque. When I dyno'd my car it was with a group of people from Chicago and it was bad...as soon as you see your numbers then the next persons that are higher you want to just push more power!

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it was a dynojet...i have a vid they gave me but i need to upload it so i can put it up here..yeah i wasnt gonna do it but then they said free so i figured id do it just to get a base so i can see how much i pick up after a dp and tune

·
Registered
220 Posts
Wow dude, intake, FMIC and no tune. How did the AFR's look? Any chance to datalog and actually see how f'd up your car is running?

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
they were off the charts... well below 10... they gave me a disc with some info on it regarding all the a/f and all that stuff...but i havent gotton it out yet... i have a hallman mbc sittin around i might throw on and turn it up like 1 or 2 psi to try to make it not so incredibly rich...im gonna put it anyway when i get a opensource tune to prevent spike so ill see how that goes

1 - 5 of 5 Posts