Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me just start by saying that I love the car, but it doesn't have that aggressive look I've come to love from WRX's. I know it's still a fairly new car so options are limited, but what do we have to expect for new aero body parts coming out?

The part I want the most is a decent front lip spoiler and the premium lip and subaru non-premium lip are only "OK" in my book. They don't flare out enough and so the front end still looks somewhat weak IMO.

My new sedan for reference (hehe, i just wanted to post a pic of it :D )

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Haven't seen a whole lot (anything actually...) for the sedan yet. I think most people are working on the hatch.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Im in the same boat with you, so here is what I did to help make it look a bit more aggresive:

Crucial Racing springs, the can handels a million times better and it looks better a little lower
Perrin shorty anttenna, the OEM one makes the car look like an RC car, this one is super short and looks good
DIY front lip, its super cheap and easy to do, looks cool too. Im going to do a V2 DIY lip this weekend ;D
Rally Armor mud flaps, gives the car a lower more aggresive look
Painting my stock wheels this weekend as well.

Over all these simple mods changed the look of the car a huge amount, and it was all done for really not that much money. Ill most pics after this weekend when im done witht he new lip and wheels

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, I just heard today that the sedan is a US market only car... LAME...

Can't wait to see those pics! I almost pulled the trigger on some WedsSports tc-005...

·
Registered
80 Posts
I am going to start manufacturing parts for the sedan and the wagon prob more focused on the wagon to begin with being that is what i drive and i want to have a one of a kind for the west coast subaru show in august i am working on prototypes now.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
west coast Subaru show? explain more....

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
hmm Organ might be too far for me this year.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Aww come on!

You would be a hero for us Sedan guys if you started making those parts first! :D

Actually, the biggest difference between the 2 models is behind the rear wheels, correct? Don't they share the same side skirts?

Oh, I debadged the car minus the WRX logo. SOOOO much better. The back end looks less busy now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts