03. filthy - Phil
04. WRX - Matt
05. gooinacan - randy

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: Southern Cali 3G Meet

nobody have any suggestions on a location??

so far we got people from..
South OC, ventura/thousand oaks, carson, and the ontario area.

so im thinkin maybe a place in the middle of all that
probably off the 91 or 60 between the 57 and 605

ask for time.. with the request of phil, probably after 6pm?

·
Registered
577 Posts

def after 6, I would say around 7:30 or 8....... I wonder where the middle is.

I'm not too familiar with anywhere past thousand Oaks.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts

What day are we setting this up for? I am down.

Coopwrx - Christian

·
Registered
197 Posts

730 or 8 def works for me. what is in the middle . la/ long beach ? I dont care where it is . Driveing my car is fun to me. ill drive just lets agree on a spot.

·
Registered
577 Posts

we should do a monthly meet at the same location, like the second or third thursday night or something of every month, that way people can plan ahead and what not.

ps anyone interested in getting a meet together to cruise PCH?

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

if the meet is going to be at night ...we'll probably want to make it on a weekend night, because driving in rush hour traffic in socal sucks!
location wise, i figure since its going to be at night maybe we could do at a place where we can have a meet and dinner.

im down for a PCH cruise... but i think we should do during the day.. so we can enjoy the drive better, see each other and other peep can see us.

·
Registered
577 Posts

+1 3GMAN.

lets shoot for a weekend night that way most people will be available and have to worry about work the next day. like the 2nd Sat night of each month?

and the PCH cruise will be during the day. plus the canyons are amazing. there is the Rockstore and the famous Neptunes Net for food down there too.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

+1 3GMAN.

lets shoot for a weekend night that way most people will be available and have to worry about work the next day. like the 2nd Sat night of each month?
I'm free anytime during the weekends, so 2nd saturday night of the month works for me. so..........that would make it this saturday! lol
anyways, i guess that'll be that plan for now?! if that doesn't work for anybody please post, so we can make changes to try and fit everybody's schedule.

now we just need a location you guys! think of a cool spot for dinner.. keep in mind, it'll help if we get a place with good parking so we can all park together.

·
Registered
577 Posts

I should have said 3rd.... lol

the girlfriends family will be in town this sat :-X

we need to find a location that is somewhere in the middle. I def don't mind a drive at all. just not too far

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

ventura man?! you are the most far from everybody.. we'll have to try our best not to make it too far for you.

even if its the 2nd saturday of the month it doesnt have to be this month. either way.. 2nd or 3rd saturday, is fine with me ..anybody else got any suggestions?

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

from lookin at the map.. i would say a spot around pasadena..
i dont really know pasadena that well.. so i cant really name a spot out there.. any ideas guys?!

·
Registered
1,353 Posts

Pasadena is actually a relatively easy drive for us Ventura county people. That just might work. I won't make anything this month cuz I have a new baby and I've been out of town all week, which means I'll be holding a baby 24x7 for 2 weeks. Pasadena has a bunch of places to eat too. Maybe something like In and Out? It's right off the 210 and they usually have a fat parking lot.

1 - 20 of 469 Posts