Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I purchased two of these exhausts thinking that a buddy of mine was going to put one on his car. However, he decided to go with another brand which sticks me with a Brand New SPT exhaust sitting in my basement.

I am located in Connecticut, but work in Mass if that helps anyone. Pick-up is available - Shipping is available however due to the size of the box it can be costly. Shipping usually ends up being around $100.00.

I have taken a couple photos showing that it is still sealed in the original box with my User name attached. It is ready to be shipped or picked up at anytime. I will open the box if I need to prove that it is brand new or what not.

I am really just looking for any offer - will go with the best of course -> PM me or E-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks for looking!

Regards, Adam

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Brand new 5 Door SPT CBE

Yeah sorry - I forgot to put that in the body. Its for a Hatch.

Regards,

Adam

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

No one needs/wants a SPT CBE for their 5-door? Everyone already get their's? :(

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

In all honestly - I am looking for the best offer. I am not looking to lowball myself, or screw over the buyer.

·
Registered
142 Posts

You guys know these are going for 700-800 bucks now. not that any of us would pay that im just saying...

·
Registered
70 Posts

There are plenty of places that still have them for $333. PM me an approx. price shipped to 53507. Thanks.

·
Registered
20 Posts

where in CT are you... im in southern RI and know someone that might want it....

·
Registered
151 Posts

There are plenty of places that still have them for 3. PM me an approx. price shipped to 53507. Thanks.
where would those places be?????
thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts