Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
That is pretty sharp looking. I like it.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I've been looking at this body kit pretty hard. I really love the front bumper...only downside is the exhaust cuts mean no SPT for me

·
Registered
29 Posts
Dude...in the words of a hotel heiress who made a crappy internet sex tape, got put in jail, and is in the tabloids STILL for absolutely no good reason other than wearing ridiculous clothes "that's HOT".

that being said, it is a bit flashy...very good lookingbody kit though. appeals to my twenty-something side quite a bit. Very nice looking setup. Get it!

Craig

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
I REALLY like the front, but the rear is a bit too flashy, and the fact that it has dual exhaust cutouts is kind of a negative.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Get the front and stick with the stock rear.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
just ordered it

j/k

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was going to call you big baller

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
it looks cool. but its way too much money. Id only be able to use the front and skirts anyway.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I dont know... I think I like the SYMS one a little better... It has some flash to it, but doesnt go overboard.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
No full kits for the sedan. i wouldnt hold your breath to...

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I dont know... I think I like the SYMS one a little better... It has some flash to it, but doesnt go overboard.

The front doesn't look right.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
^^^ the front reminds me of an Evo...not that its bad ::) but it looks like an Evo...

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
WoW the rear end is great But the front W00000T that is hot slick tight call it what you want it rocks especially with the debagded black grill on a white car

1 - 20 of 22 Posts