1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
I like the carbon scoop! :)

·
Registered
80 Posts
Wow! I really can't decide now. I got the blue hatch as well but I don't know what color to get for the rims. White, gold, and chrome all look sweet!

·
Registered
80 Posts
I love the culture of the Phillipines. My wife is Fillipina. +1

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah is that the varis carboon scoop?
charge speed
damn that is sexy.. how much did that cost you and where did you get it?
thanks ... there is a guy here who accepts indent orders .. he takes charge of ordering parts in japan and making sure it gets here. pays for taxes, shipment. the bonnet, eyeline and grill amount to same price as japanparts.com. BUT price already includes shipment.

·
Registered
0 Posts
yeah is that the varis carboon scoop?
charge speed
damn that is sexy.. how much did that cost you and where did you get it?
thanks ... there is a guy here who accepts indent orders .. he takes charge of ordering parts in japan and making sure it gets here. pays for taxes, shipment. the bonnet, eyeline and grill amount to same price as japanparts.com. BUT price already includes shipment.
damn does he do singapore? how much did you pay for the carbon scoop?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
briefly, fitted my car with a cf bonnet from seibon

held the hood for a good two weeks. sold it to someone in our local car club who was into lightening his car. the fact that the cf pattern on seibon is different from chargespeed made it a relatively easy decision. am now looking forward to the hood from chargespeed... will post pics as soon as it arrives. one thing i learned though, the hood dampers will affect fitment, and i would be getting a softer damper plus hoodpins for some peace of mind.

Now, its back to -

mods installed presently

invidia divorced waste gate downpipe, up pipe, blitz intake, IR boost solenoid, perrin tmic, agency power catback, sard thermal wraps,

defi boost gauge

proj mu rotor and sport pads, steel braid lines.

rct4 17's fitted with neovas

cs hood scoop, grill and eyelids.

whiteline swaybars and orange performance springs

ecutek tuned by orange.

Working towards -

KWs variant 3s or 40mm DMS coilovers, CS bonnet, DB 06-20g., whiteline bushings, alcon or AP calipers, Enkei RS05s or Prodrive gc14s, Intercooler cooler, tgv deletes, crawford aos, beatrush under panel, zerosport radiator shroud, subtle alternator cover, varis style rear spoiler, sti lip, cusco rear strut brace, spt h brace. ORC clutch line and clutch

·
Registered
41 Posts
Gimmie a better shot of the front end! I love the black grill combo. Flows the headlights so much nicer. I have only seen this on red, and now blue. Looks good.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
update - instead of the deadbolt 20g, ive gone conservative and fitted my car with the vf52.

initial road tune shows im pushing 291.7 on the wheel. still on the (very) rich side (69sh). with further road and dyno tuning, im hoping/confident to get into the high 300s/low 310s. i call this my "beta tune"...

when the headers (Tomei - Unequal length) arrives, I will have the turbo ported, the headers ceramic coated, and then will do final tune. I dont know what numbers to hope for or to expect. All i know is - im quite excited :)

Boost comes significantly later than the old turbo, and starts kicking in at 3500. boosting at 17s... and my tuner is considering bumping it up to 17.5.

wish me luck guys :)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts